Chapter 16

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"Mhm," a voice hummed while Spencer's eyes darted towards the hospital bed that rested Eleanor whose eyes slowly looked up as she looked at him, her smiling softly.

"Hey there Doctor" Eleanor muttered in a hospital bed, only her head moving while the man smiled and placed his book down and scooted closer to her bed.

"How are you feeling?" Spencer muttered while the woman simple smiled and looked at him.

"Tired" Eleanor groaned before her eyes widened as she shot up "Courtney! Is she okay?" Eleanor soon asked, her face full of worry while Spencer reached out for her arm.

"She's fine. You saved her and she is with the doctor now" Spencer smiled while Eleanor gasped widely with relief and a slight smile.

"I saved her?" Eleanor asked with a smile and tears streaming down her face while Spencer smiled at her and rubbed her hair out of her eyes.

"You did" He smiled while she cried with happy tears while Spencer leaned his forehead onto hers and the two cried with one another.

"I love you" Eleanor soon blurted out while Spencer stiffened and looked towards her after backing away "That's all I could think about while he had me... and I had to tell you" Eleanor stated laying in her bed while Spencer chuckled.

"I was going to ask you to move in with me" Spencer mumbled while Eleanor's eyes widened and looked towards him smiling slightly

"Yeah" Eleanor muttered while Spencer's eyes widened looking at her while she simple smiled at him and reached out her hand towards him "I love you, Spencer, of course, I want to live with you" she smiled

"I love you too" he smiled before leaning in and kissing her softly, her joining in and their lips interlocking.

"Hey there, Stranger" a voice echoed in another hospital room, Courtney looked up from her bed, a smile on her face when she saw Eleanor standing at the door, Wearing a hospital gown.

"God, You look like hell" Courtney laughed looking towards the brunette who also laughed and soon came towards the bed.

"Can say the same about you" Eleanor laughed while she sat on the seat that accompanied next to the bed before she reached out and held Courtney's hand.

"Never thought we would be the ones laying in these beds" Courtney laughed but never heard another laugh before she looked up to see Eleanor looking down with a frown. Courtney gripped her hand tightly.

"I'm so sorry" Eleanor mumbled while Courtney's eyes widened looking towards her best friend and shook her head before grabbing her hand and bringing it towards her chest.

"Don't you dare? This isn't your fault. It was that crazy man!" Courtney shouted before kissing her friend's hand while Eleanor still sighed.

"You saved me as well. You offered to do what he wanted to save me. If that isn't friendship, I don't know what is" Courtney laughed while Eleanor smiled slightly before she sighed and looked to the floor.

"You can finally forgive yourself" Courtney muttered while Eleanor's eyes widened in shock at releasing Courtney knew what she was thinking "Your mum would be so proud of you" she finished smiling.

"yeah, she would be..." Eleanor trailed off with a smile as the two held her hands before looking up with a slight smile "I have something to tell you" she smiled while Courtney quirked a brow.

"Please don't tell me while they were examining you, they found out you were pregnant" Courtney stated while Eleanor looked towards her friend with a scrunched up face.

"No!" Eleanor exclaimed before she sighed with a slight laugh "Spencer asked me to move in with him" Eleanor smiled while Courtney's eyes widened further looking into her eyes.

"Holy shit" Courtney muttered before she smiled and Eleanor returned the smile before she sighed loudly "Okay, I can barely move you're going to have to come to hug me" Courtney laughed.

"Of course" Eleanor laughed before leaning over and hugging the girl the two smiled with one another as they laughed though that was soon interrupted by a groan.

"Okay, Let's stop your digging into my stab wound" Courtney muttered with a groan while Eleanor's eyes widened before she stood up and look apologetic before laughing.

"God, I feel sorry for my patients now. This food is so plain" Eleanor groaned and sat up in her hospital bed while Spencer simply chuckled from the opposite side of the room while he looked out the window.

"What are you looking for?" Eleanor asked with a raised brow while Spencer simple sighed loudly and looked back at her.

"Nothing... I'm just anxious" Spencer spoke before he walked towards her and soon sat in the chair while Eleanor looked at him with a slight smile.

"Spencer" Eleanor muttered before she reached out for his hands and held them, a smile on her face while he looked up at her "He's gone, He's in prison. You don't need to worry" Eleanor smiled widely smiling at him.

"Your right, I'm just worried I will lose you again" Spencer muttered before kissing her on the lips, Eleanor smiling before they heard a knock.

"I hope we're not interrupting" Penelope smiled coming in with a balloon and card while the rest of the team followed with a variety of other presents.

"Of course not" Eleanor smiled before her eyes widened on seeing all the presents and they all smiled and came towards her "Thank you guys, you didn't have to" She smiled widely.

"Of course we did! Your part of the family!" Penelope smiled before coming towards her and hugging Eleanor and she smiled widely at the women.

"Thank you" Eleanor smiled before JJ came over and hugged her while Eleanor returned the hug. Each one took their turn while they all laughed and smiled. Spencer holding Eleanor's hands.

"I hate to break up the party" a doctor came smiling in, her dark hair tied in a bun Everyone sighed and the doctor smiled "I've come to talk to Miss Holland about her discharge" she smiled.

"We better get going" Hotch smiled before nodding towards Eleanor who smiled back.

"Thank you all for coming" Eleanor smiled before she looked over at Spencer and smiled at him while he nodded.

"I will walk you out" Spencer spoke while he began to walk out, not before giving one glance towards Eleanor who simple smiled at him and nodded.

"Okay, Just coming to talk about your medications" The doctor smiled before going into her tray and placing down a set of Benzo's and other painkillers while Eleanor's eyes were wide as she looked at them, gulping.

"Everything okay, Miss Holland? Are you okay with having these medications?" The doctor asked while Eleanor gulped and looked toward the doctors

"Actually...." Eleanor trailed off before she sighed and looked towards the bottle and soon reached out for them.

"I should be fine" She smiled.