Chapter 23

A few Weeks Later

"Okay, Listen before you say no" Eleanor stated as she stood in the kitchen, Spencer looked towards her in concern and a raised eyebrow as he looked through the files on his desk. 

"To what?" Spencer asked as he looked nervous, especially at Eleanor's nervous smile before he sighed loudly, holding his coffee mug. 

"Okay... So" Eleanor stated before she went towards her bag and pulled out some paper while Spencer continued to furrow his brows at the girl before she placed the paper down. 

"This is.." Spencer trailed off before he gulped widely and soon frowned whole Eleanor sighed loudly. 

"Plane tickets to Vegas" Eleanor finished before she sat down beside Spencer with an uncertain smile on her face while Spencer simple continued to look down at the paper before he frowned. 

"Spencer" Eleanor stated before placing her hands on top of his while Spencer look up at her with an uncertain expression "We never really talk about it and respect that but....I want to meet your mother" Eleanor stated while Spencer looked at her. 

"I want you too, I am just a bit... Worried" He spoke before looking down and soon rubbed the back of his head while Eleanor sighed loudly. 

"Don't be. Everything will be fine" Eleanor stated before she smiled at him while Spencer still wore an unsure expression while Eleanor simple continued to smile "I have asked for you to have the weekend off, Which Hotch agreed and I have got the weekend off. We can have a holiday just you and me" Eleanor finished before kissing him on the lips. 

"Okay" Spencer stated with a sigh after breaking the kiss while Eleanor smiled widely before she went towards the room. 

"I have packed!" Eleanor called to bring out two small suitcases while Spencer raised her brows to see the suitcases as she smiled widely at him. 

"You had our cases packed?" Spencer asked with a smile and laugh while Eleanor simple wore an excited smile before she looked at him. 

"Did you read the ticket? Our plane is in 2 hour" She stated while Spencer looked towards her confused before looking back at the ticket, his eyes widened before shooting out of the chair. 

"Why would you only tell me now!" Spencer shouted while Eleanor simple chuckled to herself before she grabbed her boots as she could hear him rushing around. 

"Okay, So i thought we could drop our bags at the hotel, then we head to see your mom" Eleanor stated now they stood outside the airport, Spencer rubbing the back of his neck. 

"I didn't realize how privileged i was with the Jet at BAU" Spencer stated while Eleanor simple smiled widely. 

"I booked a hotel, Close to your mother hospital therefore we can easily get there this weekend" Eleanor stated with a smile while Spencer simply nodded but his face still has a worried expression while Eleanor looked around. 

"Do you want to do anything else while were here?" Spencer asked as she reached for her hand and squeezed it while Eleanor looked up at him before smiling. 

"We are here to see your mom" Eleanor stated before she looked back towards the Taxi's before she smiled to herself "I do want to gamble a bit" she finished before waving down a Taxi before running towards it before Spencer chuckled. 

"Of course you do" Spencer laughed before following Eleanor towards the yellow cab she had managed to flag down. 

"Thank you" Spencer smiled towards the nurse who had allowed the two to enter while Eleanor followed behind, she looked towards the room to see many other patients in the room. Spencer stopped. 

"Spencer?" Eleanor questioned seeing the man stood there before she looked ahead to see the back of a blonde women's head before she sighed. 

"Spencer, It's going to be fine" Eleanor stated with a smile and grabbing his hand and squeezing it while he looked towards her. 

"Sorry- I just.. she's never met a significant other of mine" Spencer muttered as Eleanor smiled looking up at him before her hand reached up to his cheek. 

"It will be fine. If anything I should be more worried, this is your mum and I know how much you love and respect her" Eleanor smiled widely before Spencer nodded and soon walked towards the women in the chair. 

"Hi mom" He muttered as the blondes head raised up from her book, her eyes widen slightly before having a small smile. 

"Oh Spencer, what are you doing here?" She asked while Spencer simple smiled at his mother. 

"I managed to get a few days of work and I thought it was time for you to meet Eleanor" Spencer muttered as Spencer mom eyes widened looking towards the women. 

"Your the one Spencer talks about in his letters" Diana muttered as Eleanor smiled before reaching out her hand while Diana shook it before smiling as the two adult sat down opposite. Diana. 

"It's nice to finally meet you, Spencer talks so much about you" Eleanor smiled while Diana nodded before looking at Eleanor. 

"Spencer says you read and your smart, that good. Spencer should be with someone as smart as him and you seem like you are" Diana stated with a nod while Eleanor smiled.

"Thank you, That mean's a lot" Eleanor smiled as Diana smiled back before looking at the two as they hold hands.

"Spencer writes me letters and as of late all he talks about is you" Diana smiled while Eleanor blushed widely looking down while Spencer looked embarrassed 

"Dr Reid" A nurse soon interrupted as they all looked up towards her as she smiled "Is it alright if we just talk over some of the plans" she smiled as Spencer nodded. 

"Yeah" Spencer muttered before he stood up and looked down towards Eleanor before she smiled at him before he walks away. 

"He really likes you" Diana stated while Eleanor look up towards the blonde who wore a small smile on her face while Eleanor smiled back. 

"I really love him" Eleanor smiled while Diana smiled before she looked down towards the book and looked back up towards Eleanor. 

"Spencer told me you read" Diana smiled while Eleanor eyes lightened up before she nodded and smiled. 

Spencer walked back into the room his eyes widened slightly at seeing Eleanor and his mother sat next to each other, smiling and laughing at one another as they read the book. Spencer smiled widely looking at the two. He knew she was the one.