Chapter 13

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

A few weeks later

"Goodbye," Eleanor frowned as she stood at her apartment door, in one of the spencer's shirts while the man stood next to her with a smile "I can't believe you have to work when I have a day off" Eleanor groaned loudly.

"Well there is a 2.4% chance of an accident in the state every day" Spencer smiled stating facts while Eleanor laughed "Your likely to be called in" he smiled

"A way to brighten me up" Eleanor smiled before she leaned up and kissed him on the lips and smiled.

"Go and catch a serial killer" Eleanor smiled waving after him as he started to walk away, Eleanor smiling watching him leave as she leaned against the door before walking in with a smile.

"3 women have to be found" Garcia stated as they started to show the body on the board "all home invasions, with 18 stab wounds, tied and gagged" she continued displaying the girls on the board while everyone frowned.

"All women have 18 stab wounds?" JJ questioned with confusion while Garcia nodded before she looked "Could be overkill, aggression" she continued

"Or this could be a signature?" Derek asked while everyone nodded and hummed.

"Why 18 though, and from the looks of the victims he has a type" Rossi started looking at the picture of the women.

"All young with blonde hair and brown eyes" Garcia stated with a smile while everyone nodded before Reid scrunched his brows

"We also believe this is the same person who kidnapped and stabbed them, girls, almost 28 years ago" Hotch stated while everyone's head turned and looked up.

"The pixy killer. The man was known to kidnap blonde women and keep them hostage for at least 2 months meanwhile raping and beating them" Spencer said while looking up at his team "He would sneak in their house and take them in the middle of the night, no one ever figured out why or ever caught him. He hasn't been heard off for over 28 years" Spencer continued.

"You think he's related?" JJ questioned with confusion while Hotch nodded and sighed before Reid looked over at the file notes before his eyes widened.

"Is there any other murder, possible over 10 years?" Reid asked now sitting up and confused while Garcia's eyes widened looking over before she looked up at hotch.

"Yes there was, but the police didn't seem to think it was involved because it was only that one killing" Garcia stated while Hotch turned looking confused

"You didn't tell me about this" Hotch stated while everyone looked toward the blonde

"Well... I thought it wasn't involved due to it had only been one murder and the police didn't give me the file" Garci muttered before she looked towards spencer "and it was...