Chapter 7

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"So you're now dating an FBI agent?" Courtney asked with a smile as she leaned against the desk while Eleanor sat behind it in a chair, writing down notes on patients.

"We're not dating" Eleanor stated with a loud sign looking through the paperwork, While Courtney quirked a brow "We have been out for a meal, he's been around my place" Eleanor stated with a slight smile.

"Woah! He's been to yours? Did you sleep with him?" Courtney asked with a wide smile while Eleanor looked at her with a shake of her head.

"No. I didn't, I'm not you" Eleanor stated with a smile and laugh while Courtney had wide eyes and mouth before she shrugged it off.

"When are you going to see him again?" Courtney asked with a smile while Eleanor sighed and looked down at her paperwork.

"I don't know. I might have scared him off, we had a personal talk last time" Eleanor sighed while Courtney's eyes widened before she soon sat on the lower part of the desk, her eyes on Eleanor.

"Did you tell him about your mum?" Courtney asked with wide eyes while Eleanor sighed and nodded "You trust him don't you" she said in quite a shock.

"Yeah... I don't know what it is but I do" Eleanor said her eye furrowing while Courtney looked at him before she smiled.

"Ask him out again," Courtney said with a smile before she jumped off the desk "You have his coat don't you?" she asked

"Yeah... Why?" Eleanor trailed off, her eyes furrowed in confusion.

"Go to his workplace with the coat, ask him out," Courtney said as if it were obvious while Eleanor looked at her with a bewildered look. "What? It work's all the time" She smiled before walking away.

"Go to work... Give him his coat" Eleanor muttered to herself at the desk before she walked towards a patient room. her signing before walking into the room.

"You all can go home. Thank you for your hard work" Hotch stated before walking away, everyone nodded before walking to grab their bags.

"So Reid, you ever gonna properly introduce us to the nurse?" Emily asked with a laugh as they head towards the Elevator while JJ laughed.

"Please! I may or may not think we will be really good friends after doing a background check" Garcia smiled widely while Spencer sighed and rubbed his head.

"Not yet. I barely understand what we are" Spencer said not standing in the elevator with all his friends while Derek patted him on the back.

"You need to talk to her then, discuss what you want to be," Derek said with a laugh while Spencer looked down before looking at his friend.

"How do you do that? I've never liked..." Spencer trailed off now facing his four friends who all wore smiles at him in embarrassment.

"How do you ask a girl out?" Emily questioned with a smile while spencer sighed loudly before rubbing the back of his head.

"Ask them to be together... What is the normal amount of dates you should go on? Am I been too forward?" Spencer asked his eyes now wide with a question.

"I don't know about her though... I hear about all your love lives and they sound horrible except JJ and her boyfriend are a cop" Spencer said while everyone looked offended while JJ laughed.

"you will know" JJ patted him on the back before they all walked out of the elevator and walked out. Derek soon smiled and patted Spencer on the back.

"Hey" a voice stated while Spencer's eyes widened on seeing the woman he was just talking about standing there, everyday clothing on and smiling at him.

"What are you doing here?" Spencer asked, coming towards the women in concern as the rest of the team stood there and watched with a smile.

"I... Um. Wanted to bring your coat back" Eleanor mumbled, handing out the coat while Spencer took it off her but looked back confused.

"You came all this way to give me back my coat?" Spencer asked with confusion while Eleanor signed and laughed.

"Thank god, I'm, not the only one who thinks it weird" Eleanor laughed before she sighed loudly looking up at the man "To be honest, I wanted to see you and this is a good excuse to" she smiled

"Oh" Spencer muttered before he licked his lips and smiled at the woman who looked confused once again "My team, actually wanted to meet you... do you want to?" Spencer asked motioning towards the group of people who watched them.

"Yes. Yes, I would love to" Eleanor smiled before her eyes widened as she soon hit the man "I look horrible. I came from work!" Eleanor soon shouted with a frown.

"Well, I didn't know you were coming" Spencer stated while Eleanor sighed and rolled her eyes before Spencer reached for her hand and soon leaned in "You look beautiful" he whispered before she smiled widely.

"Let's go meet your team" Eleanor smiled widely holding his hand before he smiled and nodded and soon dragged her towards him. She smiled shyly.

"Hi" she smiled waving at them all before a blonde woman came over and hugged her. Eleanor's eyes widened slightly at the hug.

"I am Penelope Garcia, the local tech genius" Penelope smiled after letting Eleanor go from the hug, and the two women smiled at one another.

"Spencer spoke about you and I'm a bit worried you about what you have seen on me" Eleanor smiled slightly with a laugh while Penelope also smiled.

"Don't worry there's nothing too bad" Penelope smiled while Eleanor giggle before soon another woman came in front of her, Dark hair.

"Emily Prentiss" She smiled while Eleanor shook her hand and Eleanor's eyes widened before laughing.

"The one that came back from the dead?" she questioned while Emily sighed and looked up at Spencer before hitting his side as he laughed

"What you did" Spencer laughed while Emily still laughed before smiling at the woman as Eleanor returned it before turning towards the other two.

"I have already met you two. JJ and Derek?" Eleanor almost questioned before the two nodded. JJ hugged the woman and Derek smiled at her.

"Eleanor right?" JJ questioned while the said women simple nodded and agreed with them.

"There are two more, Rossi and Hotch" Spencer smiled while Eleanor nodded in understanding before looking at the group.

"We are going to go out..." Emily said looking at the brown-haired woman with a smile "Do you want to join us?" She finished while Eleanor's eyes widened before looking back up at spencer who smiled.

"I would love to" Eleanor smiled before Penelope soon linked their arms together, walking off while Derek and Emily followed next to them. JJ stood with Spencer as he watched her.

"She's a keeper Spence" JJ smiled while Spencer looked down at her before breaking out in another smile and looking back up to see Eleanor laughing with his friends.

"I know"