Chapter 19

"So, Courtney gets released today, I am going to help her" Eleanor spoke while she stirred a pot, that seemed to be filled with pasta of sorts while Spencer sat on the couch reading a book.

"Do you need me to come help?" Spencer asked while Eleanor looked up, she smiled towards him as she looked at him.

"That would be nice. I would want you two to get along" Eleanor smiled while Spencer furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Why wouldn't we get along?" Spencer asked with concern while Eleanor simple laughed before she placed the pasta in two separate bowls.

"Just, Your not the type of person she can get along with" Eleanor smiled before walking towards the couch and handing him the bowl.

"Type of person?" Spencer furrowed taking the bowl of red pasta while Eleanor simple smiled and sat beside him, leaning against the back of the couch.

"She's very sarcastic and I'm afraid she might hurt your feelings," Eleanor said while rubbing his shoulder while Spencer frowned.

"I understand sarcasm" Spencer muttered while Eleanor looked at him with a dumbfounded expression "To an extent" he mumbled while Eleanor simple laughed and kissed his cheek before enjoying her pasta.

"What book are you reading?" Eleanor asked while she messed with her bowl of food, while Spencer had already started eating.

"Just a book on-"Spencer was interrupted by a bang outside his door, almost like someone had dropped an item.

"Ah!" She shouted dropping her Pasta on herself while Spencer turned towards her, His eyes wide in concern while looking towards her.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked placing his bowl on the side of the table while Eleanor's hand shook, she was still startled by the noise "Eleanor?" Spencer asked reaching toward her hand.

"Ah" She lightly started snapping out of it while Spencer's eyes furrowed in confusion while Eleanor looked down to see the Pasta had spilt.

"Shit, Sorry" Eleanor slightly laughed while Spencer still looked towards her in concern as she studied her body language. She was breathing heavily, her eyes were brimming with tears while they darted to all the exits.

"Eleanor, Are you okay?" Spencer asked reaching for her head before she snapped it away, his eyes widened before she smiled at him.

"Sorry. I just need to wash my hands and this" Eleanor smiled before carefully getting up from the couch, she raced towards the sink while she breathed heavy. Spencer looked after her but her back was facing him as she breathed.

"I am going to need to get changed, Afterwards shall we set off?" Eleanor smiled at Spencer who still looked concerned while he nodded. Eleanor raced towards the bathroom. spencer looking after her.

"Damn it" Eleanor cursed after entering the bathroom, she looked up at the mirror before taking off her dress. she stood in a bra while her eyes watered on seeing the bruises and scratches before she could feel herself shaking.

"Pull yourself together" Eleanor muttered to herself in the mirror, almost glaring at herself while she sighed and soon looked towards her makeup bag and soon raced to get it up, pulling out some pills.

"No" Eleanor muttered holding the pills and shaking her head before she sighed and soon placed them in her hand the lid open.

"Eleanor" Spencer soon started knocking on the door. Eleanor jumped from the sudden noise and dropped the pills down the sink, Her eyes widened.

"No!" Eleanor shouted in shock while her body shook, while Spencer on the over end looked towards her in concern.

"Eleanor!" Spencer shouted in concern while Eleanor bit her lips before grabbing a jump that rested on the side of the bathroom, which was a simple red jumper.