Chapter 22

"Eleanor?" A voice rang out towards the woman who stood by the door, dressed in her blue scrubs as her hair was tied behind her back. She turned to meet the tired brown eyes of Spencer Reid as he rubbed his eyes while walking toward her.

"Hey, Morning. Did I wake you?" Eleanor asked with concern as she walked towards him, the man simple chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Yes, With all your nervous pacing" Spencer laughed before he made his way towards the kitchen, pouring the boiled coffee into a mug he grabbed while Eleanor sighed.

"I know, But I'm nervous. It is my first day back and I'm scared I would have forgotten stuff as well as my addiction affecting me" Eleanor started waving her hand around while Spencer simple sipped his coffee.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Eleanor groaned pouting, while Spencer simple laughed and walked toward her.

"It's cute when you ramble" He smiled kissing her cheek again while Eleanor simple rolled her eyes and glared up at him before she sighed.

"Could you please tell me some fact or statistic, the new information will help calm me down" Eleanor started breathing heavily while Spencer simple smiled down at her?

"Well did you know that The average woman spends 1 year of her life deciding what to wear overall" Spencer stated while Eleanor raised her brows before thinking and then smiling.

"That makes sense. Did you look into that after you found out that women have more than 4 pairs of shoes?" Eleanor laughed while Spencer simple nodded.

"Yes, I thought it was odd so I looked into and learned many other things in regards to women and what they wear" Spencer simply stated like it was normal while Eleanor simple smiled.

"You sure do know how to help me" Eleanor smiled before reaching up and kissing him on his lips, The two kissed passionately before they were interrupted by a phone buzzing.

"Let me guess, it's a case?" Eleanor asked moving away while Spencer simple looked down at his phone before nodding and looking towards the brunette who smiled.

"You can drop me off on the way" Eleanor smiled before kissing his cheek while Spencer simple smiled and made his way back towards their room to get changed.

"It's good to have you both back" Dr Nick stated towards the two brunette nurses who both stood in their blue scrubs next to each other, Nick kept glancing towards Courtney while Eleanor simple smiled.

"You both can, Um. Just pick up from where you were before, you have the same patients if they are still here and come if you paged" Nick muttered nervously before glancing up at Courtney and coughing.

"If you would excuse me" Nick spoke before walking away while it left the two young women together, while they stood by the desk, Courtney walking towards the side and picking up a clipboard. Eleanor stood there awkwardly before she laughed.

"You and Dr Mills then?" Eleanor laughed coming towards her and picking a clipboard as well, Courtney looked up towards her while Eleanor simple smiled "I know you love Grey's anatomy but I never thoughts you would be in a relationship like one" She finished laughing.

"I know right!" Courtney soon exclaimed while She smiled up and laughed at her friend while Eleanor looked at her with a sign.

"I'm sorry about before, You were right and I'm receiving help now" Eleanor soon stated rather quickly while Courtney simple looked at her with a smile.

"I'm glad you are and to be honest I have missed you" Courtney stated with a smile and grabbed Eleanor into a hug while Eleanor smiled and breathed in relief.

"And I need to tell you about the sex. Oh my god!" Courtney breathed out while releasing the hug, and Eleanor laughed before they were interrupted by both their pagers going off as they looked at one another.

"Game on" They both smiled widely at each other before running down the corridor.

"No, No. Please don't tell me the details" Eleanor flinched as she pulled a face full of disgust as she sat on the couch with a glass of wine.

"What? I thought you like hearing about my cases?" Spencer stated before he sat down beside the brunette woman, shoes off while he held a book.

"Yeah, not so many ones about how the unsub dislocated their joint and made them marionette dolls. I had a few" Eleanor stated with disgust before Spencer laughed at her.

"I made up with Courtney" Eleanor stated while Spencer raised his eyebrows Eleanor smiled at him with a bright smile "And you were right, she is sleeping with Dr mills" she finished.

"I am always right" Spencer smiled widely towards her while Eleanor rolled her eyes and soon got up and grabbed the book out of Spencer's hand "Hey!" Spencer shouted.

"Don't think I haven't noticed, you stealing my books!" Eleanor laughed widely as she stood near the couch while Spencer looked up at her with a smile.

"What are you talking about?" Spencer asked while Eleanor rolled her eyes at the boy before he walked towards their bookshelf that rested in the sitting room.

"You know what! Just because my copy of inferno is better than yours doesn't mean you can go and steal it!" Eleanor shouted towards him while Spencer still looked at her in confusion.

"You don't know what I am talking about do you?" Eleanor asked with wide eyes while Spencer simple shook his head with a smile before Eleanor sighed.

"Shit" she mumbled before sitting back down on the couch and handing back at book spencer had originally had

"We can buy another copy, Eleanor," Spencer said rubbing her hand while Eleanor simple shook her head and looked towards him before she sighed and frowned.

"No, We can't that was a special one" Eleanor mumbled while Spencer looked at her confused Eleanor sighed loudly before she looked down in embarrassment.

"I was never going to tell you, but I bought that book because you recommended it and then I wrote all different notes in the book to talk to you about and to possible impress you," Eleanor said with a frown before she used her hand to rub her head.

"To impress me?" Spencer laughed while Eleanor sighed loudly and looked at him with a pout.

"Yes, You were an FBI and a genius. Of course, I was, need to impress you and now I must have left it back at my old apartment" Eleanor stated with a frown while Spencer smiled and kissed her softly.

"We can buy another one and write out our notes. How about that?" Spencer asked with a smile while Eleanor smiled and kissed his lips once again

"Yeah" Eleanor smiled before Spencer cradled her in his arms and he picked up the book to start reading.

"It's just weird" Eleanor stated while Spencer hummed while she laid her head on his chest as eyebrows furrowed "I swore I packed it"