Chapter 10

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

5 months later

" I am so glad, this shift is finally over" Courtney exclaimed now they stood in the locker room, Courtney getting changed while Eleanor was now dressed, looking at her phone.

"Spencer is on his way back," Eleanor said with a smile as she stood up, Courtney smiling widely at the women.

"You got everything ready?" Courtney asked with a smile while Eleanor bit her lip and nodded excitedly.

"Yeah, I just thought it would be a nice surprise and dinner date for the both of us" Eleanor smiled while Courtney simple smiled at her.

"You took gonna seal the deal then?" Courtney asked while Eleanor simple bit her lip before sighing.

"I hope so" Eleanor smiled before she reached for her coat and started to walk out and her bag draping over her shoulder before looking towards Courtney "See ya!" She smiled before walking out.

"Have fun!" Courtney smiled at the woman and she giggled to herself before she looked down at her phone. Her brows furrowed.

"Eleanor?" Spencer asked knocking on the door, he rubbed the back of his neck in frustration as he had just come off a long flight.

"Come in" A voice stated while Spencer furrowed before he opened the door. His eyes widened on seeing a candle on the side and then his eyes turned to a chair and table that rested in the middle.

"Woah" Spencer muttered with a smile before he heard the sound of clicking heels, he looked to see Eleanor standing there with a smile and a black dress, and Spencer's eyes widened

"Surprise" Eleanor muttered with a smile while Spencer looked at her in confusion.

"Is there an anniversary or birthday I forgot about which is quite impossible considering my memory" Spencer spoke rambling on as his face furrowed.

"No" Eleanor stated before walking towards him, a smile on her face as she reached out her hands and held his face in them while she smiled "You have been working so hard recently, I wanted to help you" She smiled widely.

"Woah, Thank you" Spencer muttered before he reached down and kissed her, she smiles before interlocking their lips as they moved with one another.

"Soo" Eleanor said before she dragged him to sit down which he did while she smiled softly at him "I was going to attempt to cook something but I didn't want to ruin the night" Eleanor laughed while Spencer laughed.

"Thank god" Spencer laughed while Eleanor looked offended hitting him in his arm lightly before smiling.

"I ordered Indian" She smiled while Spencer looked at her before reaching for her hand, a smile on his face before she reached and sat on his lap.

"Thank you for all of this" Spencer smiled towards her as she nodded and soon hugged him as she sat on his lap, Eleanor messed with his hair before she stroked his cheek.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Eleanor asked as she bit her lip, while Spencer looked up and nodded looking at the women "Are we official. Like is this.." Eleanor stated motioning between each other "Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" Eleanor asked

"Umm.." Spencer muttered biting his lips while Eleanor's eyes widened looking at him with nerves before he looked up "I thought we already are" He stated while Eleanor laughed.

"Oh, Then I guess we are" Eleanor smiled before leaning and kissing him, Eleanor soon sighed loudly.

"I hate to ruin this but I am uncomfortable with this. Courtney told me to and I would rather were more comfy clothes" Eleanor groaned while Spencer laughed.

"Go change" He smiled while she sighed and smiled loudly before running towards her room, A knock was soon heard "I will get this" he stated.

"It will be the food!" Eleanor shouted from her room while Spencer nodded and soon rushed towards the door before he opened it.

"Here is your food," The man said handing the food, he had dark hair, green eyes and a light beard before Spencer smiled.

"Thank you" Spencer muttered before reaching into his pocket and bringing out the money and handing it over.

"Enjoy your food" The man smiled while Spencer nodded and soon closed the door. He walked through the apartment and placed the food down.

"That feels so much better" Eleanor soon smiled coming round and hugging him from behind as Spencer smiled and soon turned around to hug her.

"Thank you for this" Spencer stated once again hugging her while Eleanor smiled into the hug as Spencer smelled her head before placing his head into her neck.

"I like you Spencer" Eleanor stated before looking up at him and the hug slightly broke their arm still on each other.

"I like you" Spencer spoke before Eleanor smiled and soon their lips interlocked once again, this time it was more passionate. Not only were their lips interlocking but their tongues.

"Spencer," Eleanor said with a heavy breath once they broke apart, Spencer also breathing heavily as their head leaned on one another "I want to do it... I want us to sleep together" Eleanor muttered biting her lip.

"Are you sure?" Spencer asked their heads still leaning on one another before smiling and kissing one another again. The two slowly drifted towards the room and all that was left was the food on the side.

"Damn it" Eleanor cursed looking down at her phone to see she was been paged, she sighed loudly rubbing her head and her hair. she looked over to see Spencer sleeping peacefully she smiled.

Eleanor walked towards her bathroom, closing the door before she entered the shower, she smiled to herself thinking of last night before she cleaned herself. Once she was out of the shower she wrapped herself in a towel and opened her cupboard. She grabbed her face wash, the Benzo's behind it before she washed her face. Her phone went off again.

"Shit!" She cursed before she left her face wash out and quickly changed into her blue scrubs. She ran out of the room before she turned to see Spencer getting up.

"Hey, Sorry I've been asked to come in" Eleanor smiled sadly running towards him and kissing him on the lips "There's a key on the side. Keep it and help yourself to whatever you need!" She smiled before running out the door. Spencer laughed at her.

Spencer made his way out of the bed, he smiled to himself as he walked around before heading towards the bathroom, he looked to see she had left everything out before signing and picking up her clothes and placing them in the basket before turning to the sink and picking up her facewash. He opened the cupboard before his eyes furrowed using his other hand to pick out a small bottle of pills.

"Benzo's?" He furrowed before his eyes widened and remembering what she had said before, his eyes widened looking at the bottle before he heard his phone buzz, he looked to see he had a case. He sighed loudly.