Chapter 15

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"Where would he take her?" Derek asked looking towards his team who now rested in the apartment of the brown-haired girl. JJ looked around while Rossi looked towards the couch that rested a worried spencer.

"It would have to be somewhere easy to get to from here" JJ spoke looking at her bookshelf before she looked back towards Spencer whose leg was bouncing.

"yeah of course" Rossi spoke his eyes widened before looking towards the team "It's all about Eleanor, so of course, he would need to pick somewhere to do with her " Rossi spoke before he looked towards Spencer.

"Spence" JJ spoke soon sitting on the coffee table and sitting in front of a worried spencer while he looked up "You're the only one who can figure this out" she spoke while he sighed and rubbed his face.

"I was gonna ask her to move in with me" Spencer spoke while JJ sighed loudly before getting up and walking towards the team.

"He's too emotional to think" JJ spoke while the rest of the team looked towards him in concern as he simple rubbed his hands together before scrunching them together. Her last look concerned him before he sighed.

"Spencer" Hotch soon stated causing the man to look up at him while Hotch held his phone "Do you know a girl called Courtney?" he asked

"Yeah, That's Eleanor's best friend" Spencer spoke his eyes were wide with concern looking towards him.

"She's been reported missing" Hotch spoke while Spencer's eyes were wide.

"Please! You have to let me help her!" a voice shouted in a dark basement, the halls dingy and covered with moss. Drops of water followed as the echoes of screams and groans could be heard. Eleanor sat strapped to a chair as she cried.

"Please! Let me help her. She's gonna die!" Eleanor cried looking down towards a woman who was on the floor, a stab wound as she bled out.

"What makes you think, I'm going to do that" a Deep voice stated while Eleanor looked up to meet the same green eyes of her while she whimpered.

"Because I came here! You have what you want!" Eleanor cried while the man simple laughed pushing his hair while he walked closer to Eleanor.

"I'm a psychopath, what makes you think I will let you help her" He smiled towards Eleanor who had tears streaming down her face.

"Please... I can't watch her die" Eleanor mumbled while the Man smirked and held up the knife towards Eleanor's face.

"What do I get?" He asked while Eleanor breathed heavily before looking up to meet his dangerous green eyes.