Chapter 5

~Addiction~

~Addiction~

"You didn't kiss him?" Courtney exclaimed from her chair at the reception on the desk, Eleanor leaning against it as she rubbed her face.

"I know, I just got scared" Eleanor stated while she wore a nervous expression, Courtney sighed looking at her best friend.on

"He likes you, You need to start believing that you are allowed to be liked and loved" Courtney stated with a smile while Eleanor smiled at the women.

"Huh?" Eleanor furrowed feeling a pull of her scrubs, she turned around to see a young boy standing there. Her eyes widened on seeing how dirty he is and malnutrition. He soon fell to the floor. Eleanor rushed towards him.

"Someone get a stretcher! We need some backup! " Courtney soon shouted running towards Eleanor and the little boy while Eleanor looked down at the boy, stroking his hair.

"He has marks on his wrists like he's been tied down. Bruises all around his body old and new as well as obvious signs of malnutrition" Eleanor stated towards the doctor handing over the clipboard while the older man nodded.

"Kidnapped and held hostage?" The doctor asked looking into the room while Eleanor sighed and nodded "Okay, We need to contact either the police or the FBI" the doctor stated while Eleanor's eyes widened.

"I know someone who can help" Eleanor stated before she reached for her phone, Courtney smirking before the doctor glared at her before her eyes widened and turned back to work.

"Hey" Eleanor stated on the phone, while spencer sat at his desk, spinning in his chair while he held his phone.

"Hey" Spencer stated with a smile before he heard a sign, his face looking down as he stopped spinning his chair "What's up?" he asked

"I need your help... Well the FBI's help" Eleanor stated while Spencer's eyes widened, him sitting up.

"Hey, We are here to see Eleanor. She called about a kidnapping" Spencer stated towards the reception desk while Derek stood behind him. Sunglasses on.

"FBI?" A voice questioned coming from down the corridor. Spencer looked up to see another nurse with brown hair and brown eyes walking toward her.

"Yes, and you are?" Derek asked after he looked at Reid to see he didn't recognise her. She smiled at them both.

"Courtney, A friend of Ellie's who has told me all about you Dr Reid" Courtney smiled towards the two while Spencer flushed widely across his face Derek smirked before she motioned the two to follow.

"The kid came in, covered in mud and bruises," Courtney said as the two men walked behind her, Derek furrowing his eyebrows.

"He came in by himself?" Derek asked while Courtney nodded and sighed loudly.