Chapter 25

"emergency, women all joints broken and moved!" The paramedic shouted as Eleanor and Courtney's eyes widened and they rushed over towards them and looked at the women. 

"What the hell is she wearing?" Courtney asked looking down at the women's on the stretcher to see her wearing a blue old dress. 

"That's not the most disturbing" The paramedic stated as both nurses stopped by the Emergency room bed as they looked to see him hold up a wooden mask "This was found on her" they finished. 

"That doesn't matter now. We just need to try and save her" Eleanor stated before she looked around her body while Courtney attached a few wires and then reached for her neck. 

"No pulse. Crash cart!" Courtney shouted as another nurse reached over towards the crash cart and placed the the metal on the women's chest. 

"charge 200!" Courtney shouted as Eleanor looked down at her broken joints as she frowned widely as she blocked out all the other noises and looked towards the mask. 

"Time of death, 13:43" Courtney announced as Eleanor looked up to see her friend wearing a frown as Nick came over with a sigh. 

"I just spoke to the paramedic's this women is unidentified and was murdered so i need all information please to give to the police" Nick stated before walking away as Eleanor's eyes widened. 

"Dr Mill's!" Eleanor soon shouted chasing after him down the corridor as Nick looked back before he sighed loudly. 

"I know Ellie. Your boyfriend is the FBI but I can't call him every time. There is a procedure" Nick stated as Eleanor sighed. 

"This relates to him though!" Eleanor soon shouted as Nick stopped and looked towards her with furrowed brows accompanying a confused expression. 

"How the hell does this relate to him?" Nick questioned as Eleanor sighed even more before she nodded to the office as the two walked into a more private area. 

"He mentioned before he worked a case like this, all the joints broken and looked like a doll" Eleanor stated as Nick furrowed his brows even more "He also mentioned that someone is copying his and the team's cases" She finished. 

"But she was alive, there is a difference" Nick stated as Eleanor gritted her teeth and looked up towards her boss before she sighed again. 

"And now she is dead. Your the one who said this was a murder. They need to be made aware" Eleanor stated before he sighed loudly. 

"Fine, Call them" He stated while Eleanor nodded and soon reached for her phone as she walked towards the corridor. 

"Excuse me" A voice stated as Eleanor moved her phone away and looked to see a short older man wearing an FBI jacket. 

"Are you Eleanor Holland? I was told to come and ask a few questions about the women that was found today" He stated as Eleanor sighed loudly before she looked around. 

"I am very sorry sir, But I need to make a very important phone call. There is a nurse over there is covered the case" Eleanor stated and pointed towards Courtney who was at the computer. 

"Thank you" the man stated before Eleanor nodded and turned away but the man looked back towards Eleanor with a smirk and walking away.

"Hey there my gorgeous girly, how can I help you today?" Penelope asked on the other end of the phone as Eleanor held a slight smile. 

"I know their is someone who is copying your cases" Eleanor soon stated while Penelope eyes widened slightly before she hummed into the phone. 

"Well i think he struck again. A women came into today with all of her joints broken and dress like a doll" Eleanor stated as she could hear Penelope breath in. 

"Spencer and the team are on a case right now" Penelope stated as Eleanor sighed hearing the worry and fear in her voice as Eleanor sighed loudly. 

"I know. I just wanted to let someone know" Eleanor stated before she breathed in and out "Don't worry Pen, they will find who is doing this" She said again before she heard Penelope chuckle

"Yeah, They do. Thanks Ellie! I will see you on ladies night!" Penelope smiled before ended the call and Eleanor sighed loudly before walking out but soon bumped into someone. 

"Oh Ellie!" A voice shouted as Eleanor eyes widened looking up towards Tony Andrews stood there as Eleanor raised her eyebrows. 

"Hi Dr Andrew's" Eleanor smiled before she walked over to the nurse desk and picking up a bunch of differnt files as Tony followed her. 

"You don't need to be so formal, we may be colleagues but we can be friends as well" Tony smiled as Eleanor looked up to see his wide smile before she held out some of the paperwork. 

"This is your next case. 10 year old girl in need of a surgery to repair her lungs" Eleanor stated as Tony nodded and they two walked down the corridor. 

"You were on the scene right? Of the doll women?" Tony questioned the nurse as Eleanor stiffened before she gulped and nodded. 

"Damn, That can't of been easy especially after what I heard. I mean all her joint broken and then to dress her up. God how did she even stay alive for so long" Tony stated before Eleanor gritted her teeth. 

"Because she is a person" Eleanor stated as she stopped as Tony's eyes furrowed "She has something to live for! she had a family. She was a person who wanted to live!" Eleanor finished as Tony eyes were wide at her exclaim. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" Tony stated before Eleanor sighed loudly and looked at the doctor. 

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't off had an outburst like that"  Eleanor stated before she looked down the hall and towards a room that held a little girl.

"Let's just focus on the case" She smiled. 

"I heard that one of the copy cat bodies came into the hospital today" Spencer stated as he made coffee by the counter of the kitchen and Eleanor sat on the couch reading a book. 

"Yeah, All the joints broken like the other case" Eleanor sighed before spencer walked over and handed her a coffee as Eleanor smiled and spencer sat beside her. 

"I'm sorry you had to see that" Spencer stated as Eleanor placed her book down and frowned widely. 

"It's not that" Eleanor stated with a shake of her head "She was alive when the paramedics got to her, she managed to stay alive till she got to the hospital but we couldn't help her" Eleanor stated with tears. 

"Eleanor" Spencer frowned moving closer towards Eleanor and wrapping his arm around her shoulder as Eleanor moved into his chest. 

"Your going to be safe right? with this copycat killer?" Eleanor asked as Spencer looked down towards her before he hugged her tighter. 

"Don't worry. Were both safe"