Chapter 24

"Mhm, Why are you up so early?" Eleanor asked rubbing her eyes and walking out of their bedroom, only wearing a white shirt as Spencer was stood by the counter sipping on a cup of coffee. 

"Well Derek has asked me to play baseball for the FBI team" Spencer stated as Eleanor raised her eyebrows making her way towards the coffee pot and beside spencer. 

"Your playing baseball?" Eleanor questioned with uncertainty while Spencer simple sighed loudly "Do you know how to play?" She asked again while Spencer simple looked towards her. 

"That is why I am on my way to practice with Derek" Spencer stated while Eleanor nodded before she smirked at him and soon stood in front of him, Spencer hands going to her waist. 

"Am i invited to watch the game?" Eleanor asked with a smirk and smiling up at him while Spencer smiled back. 

"You want to come and watch?" Spencer asked while Eleanor breathed in before breaking out into a smile and a small blush on her face. 

"Of course, I quite like baseball" Eleanor stated before she reached and kissed his lips before walking away towards the bedroom while Spencer smiled. 

"And i think you will be quite sexy" Eleanor finished before entering the bedroom, Spencer let out a chuckle before picking up his coffee and drinking it again.

"Ahaha!" Courtney laughed widely as she sat on a swirly chair in the office that rested many desks with computers. The brunette held her salad in hand as Eleanor was typing  on the computer. "The lanky nerd is going to play baseball?" Courtney laughed again. 

"Would you stop calling him a nerd" Eleanor stated with a shake of her head while Courtney simple shook her head. 

"You know I'm only messing, I say it to his face all the time and yours" Courtney stated before she laughed "Your both nerds, that's why it works so well" Courtney stated with a smile. 

"Yeah, I guess we are.." Eleanor trailed off looking up and down from the computer screen to her notebook, writing down. 

"Yep, You are a nerd" Courtney muttered before she looked towards the clear window her eyes widened "Ellie!" She shouted whacking her arm as Ellie sighed. 

"What?" Eleanor asked looking towards her best friend with annoyance as Courtney simple looked through the glass window. 

"The new doctor is here!" Courtney stated as Eleanor followed her line of sight to see a dark haired man in a white doctors coat talking to Nick. 

"I was talking to Nick and apparently the new Doctor has the same specialists as you. So... you will be spending a lot of time with him and he is sexy" Courtney stated while Eleanor raised her eyebrows. 

"Aren't you and Doctor Mill's dating?" Eleanor asked while Courtney simple nodded before she sipped on her straw. 

"Doesn't mean I can't look, Call it window shopping" Courtney stated with a smile while Eleanor shook her head. 

"You are bad. I hope you know that" Eleanor stated shaking her head while Courtney simple smiled. 

"Yeah, Everything is great" Eleanor stated reading of her chart in her hand as a little girl sat on the doctors bed, with her mother "You can go home" Eleanor smiled and patted her shoulder. 

"Thank you so much" The mother smiled as Eleanor nodded before turning towards the station behind her and placing her clipboard down. 

"Now if you have any concern or queries don't be afraid to ring me. I'm always a call away" Eleanor smiled handing a card towards the mother. 

"Thank you Ellie!" The little girl smiled as she jumped of the bed and grabbed her mothers hand, Eleanor smiled.

"Bye Bye" She smiled waving before closing the door to the office, walking down the corridor before she heard the thudding of footsteps. 

"Excuse me!" A voice shouted as Eleanor looked up to see the new Doctor running towards her, Eleanor stopped and turned towards him. 

"Can i help you?" Eleanor asked with raised eyebrows as the man simple stopped and looked at her. 

"Tony Andrews, I'm new here" He smiled sticking out his hand as Eleanor looked at him before she shook his hand. 

"I know, I've heard. Again.. What can I do for you?" Eleanor asked with a slight smile as Tony looked at her before nodding and smiling. 

"Yeah, Sorry. I was told your a nurse who specialise in paediatrician as well as trauma and psychology" Tony stated as Eleanor nodded before she raised her eyebrows again. 

"I specialise in those as well, so I wanted to introduce myself before we get thrown into a situation and don't even know each other and we will be working together a lot" Tony smile and Eleanor nodded. 

"Yeah, I guess we will" Eleanor stated with a smile before looking down at her watch "I have another patient to attend to" Eleanor stated as Tony soon nodded. 

"Yeah. Yeah of course. It was nice meeting you Ellie" Tony smiled before walking away. Ellie furrowed her eyebrows at the man before shaking her head. 

"Spencer" Eleanor waved as she ran towards him and the rest of the team as she wore a baseball top and cap, the rest of the team smiling at her. 

"Eleanor, You actually came?" Spencer asked while the girl simple hugged him before letting him go. 

"Of course I did, I told you i like baseball" Eleanor stated before she looked down at him with a furrowed expression. "What are you wearing?" she asked with a laugh. 

"I don't own shorts" Spencer stated before Eleanor laughed and looked at him before rubbing his cheek. 

"Of course you don't" She smiled before she kissed his cheek with a smile "Now go kick ass" She smiled before he nodded and walked onto the field. Eleanor walking to the bench. 

"Hey Ellie!" Henry smiled at her while Eleanor smiled widened as she looked down at him. 

"Hey Henry. How are you?" She smiled as Henry simple nodded towards her before she chuckled and hugged JJ who was beside henry. Eleanor smiled and hugged the rest of the team. 

"Are we ready to cheery really loud of Spencer?" Eleanor asked both Henry and Jack as they nodded and start to cheer as Spencer reached the podium, bat in hand. 

Eleanor watched as Spencer kept missing the ball, She sighed loudly and grimaced but continued to cheery him on along with the rest of the team. It soon came to the end of the game and it was spencer last chance to get a hit. 

"Go spencer!" Eleanor cheered loudly as he looked back at her and smiled before looking towards the pitcher. 

It came to spencer's last hit of the ball as he had previously got two strikes, Eleanor bit her lip watching him before he hit the ball and sent it flying as he ran. Eleanor stood up and cheered loudly with a smile on her face as she watched him run. 

"Yes! Yes!" Eleanor smiled widely before she ran onto the pitch, the rest of the teams cheering as Eleanor ran towards him as he looked at her and smile. 

"You did it!" She smiled running at him and hugging him as he had picked her up and spoon her around, the rest of the team smiling as they kissed. 

"I did it" Spencer smiled after he let her down as she looked up at him, her arms still around his neck unknown there picture was being Taken.