Chapter 18

"Hey Spencer" Eleanor stated into the phone, while she rubbed her eyes while walking around the apartment, she could hear a sigh of relief on the other end.

"Hey, You okay? I rang you a few times last night" Spencer asked, Eleanor could hear the worry in his voice as her eyes widened thinking of last night.

"Yeah... I umm fell asleep" Eleanor muttered before she laughed and slowly walked towards the kitchen "Was exhausted from unpacking" she finished smiling.

"I would have helped when I got back" Spencer stated while Eleanor simple sighed and spencer could tell she rolled her eyes.

"I'm stuck inside all day spencer, the least I could do is unpack" Eleanor stated before she started to mess with the jumper she wore "Which reminds me, you have too many cardigans" she laughed while she could hear another chuckle.

"I will be back later tonight" Spencer spoke while Eleanor raised her eyebrows

"You caught him already?" Eleanor asked with a slight smirk, while she could hear spencer think before hearing him sigh.

"Not yet, but we have delivered the profile. So it shouldn't be too long till we catch him and then I can help you" Spencer spoke while Eleanor continued to smile before her eyes fell onto her pills as a rush of guilt entered her.

"You don't need to rush" Eleanor muttered while Spencer furrowed his brows on the other end of the phone, hearing her sudden drop of voice and the silence.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked while Eleanor's eyes widened slightly, her breath hitched while her fingers tapped on the counter of the kitchen.

"Yeah! Of course, I am. Sorry just really tired" Eleanor smiled while Spencer still looked unsure on the phone before he heard a sigh.

"I will let you go catch a serial killer" Eleanor laughed while Spencer still wore a concerned expression before he heard another laugh "I will see you tonight Spencer" she smiled

"See you tonight" Spencer spoke before she ended the call. Spencer still stood in the room which held the board while Blake looked up at him.

"You okay?" Blake asked looking up from her file while Spencer still looked towards his phone.

"Yeah, just a bit worried about my girlfriend" Spencer stated before placing his phone back in his pocket and turning towards the board while Blake's eyes widened slightly.

"Did something happen?" Blake asked before Spencer turned to look and see the concern in Blake's eyes before sighing loudly.

"She's just been through a lot" Spencer spoke shutting her off before grabbing the file, Blake's eyes widened as she watched the man walk out before sighing loudly as the young boy.

"Oh, Hello?" Eleanor questioned after opening the door to see a woman standing there, brown hair with bits of grey while she wore a nurse's outfit, green scrubs though while Eleanor wore a confused expression.

"Hi there, I am Angela, a nurse from the hospital coming to do a check-in on you" The woman smiled while Eleanor gulped loudly.

"I didn't know..." Eleanor trailed off while she opened the door and soon let the women in who simply smiled.

"Commonly it is for a patient who suffers from trauma and I check for mental health issues as well as your injuries" Angela smiled.

"Yeah, I know that. I am a nurse" Eleanor smiled while Angela simply nodded and smiled "I just didn't know you would be coming" she finished.

"Well, your Partner thought it would be the best thing for you" Angela smiled while Eleanor scoffed and nodded.

"Of course he did" Eleanor muttered before Angela walked towards the table and sat down while Eleanor walked towards the kitchen "Do you want anything to drink?" Eleanor asked.

"I am fine thank you" The older woman smiled while Eleanor nodded and soon sat down and began to mess with her jumper "How are you Eleanor?" she suddenly asked.

"Yeah fine. Get some aches now and then but my back should be fine" Eleanor smiled while the woman sighed and looked towards her.

"I mean mentally, emotionally" Angela questioned while Eleanor's eyes widened looking towards the woman before she shook her head.

"I'm fine" Eleanor answered while Angela looked down to see her leg bouncing and Eleanor messing with her nails chipped.

"Eleanor, you went through something traumatic. You were kidnapped and held your bleeding friend before she was dragged by your hair and held at knifepoint" Angela soon stated while Eleanor shook her head "It is okay not to be fine" she finished.

"I realise that but I'm fine" Eleanor started looking up towards the woman who wore a sympathetic look on her face while Eleanor bit her lip "I'm not anxious, I haven't got PTSD. I'm fine" Eleanor stated with a firm voice while Angela sighed.

"Do you think you are anxious and struggling with PTSD?" Angela soon asked while Eleanor looked at her confused.

"What?" Eleanor stated while Angela sighed loudly.

"You were the one who mentioned it Eleanor and like you said before you are a nurse. Have you possible seen the signs and think you struggling?" Angela asked while Eleanor's eyes widened looking at the one.

"No. I told you I don't. You can see I am fine so you can leave now" Eleanor started walking towards the door while Angela sighed loudly.

"Okay" She stated before the door opened, Angela looked back towards the brunette who bit her lips "Here, We have a therapy session, call if you're ready" she smiled handing her a card which Eleanor took before Angela walked out.

"You still up?" Spencer asked with furrowed brows to see Eleanor sitting on the couch reading a book while she smiled.

"Of course, I wanted to wait up for you" Eleanor smiled widely walked towards him and grabbed his hand while he smiled at her.

"I'm sorry, I left you on your own" Spencer spoke while Eleanor smiled up at him before her hand went towards his cheeks.

"Don't be. I am fine on my own" Eleanor muttered with a smile while he simple nodded and she walked towards the kitchen "I cooked for you" she smiled while Spencer took off his coat and bag.

"Wow. Thank you" Spencer smiled before looking down and seeing a box near the doors, while he opened it. His eyes widened on seeing a photo "What is this?" he asked

"Oh" Eleanor muttered turning before she sighed loudly "My mum's things" she stated while Spencer's eyes widened and looked up towards her while she frowned.

"Do you want me to sort it out?" Spencer asked while Eleanor smiled and walked towards him and took the framed photo out of his hand.

"No, I am going to throw it all away, well except this photo" She smiled before placing the photo on the boom shelf, Spencer's eyes furrowed while Eleanor simple smiled,

"Come on, It will get cold" Eleanor smiled walking to the kitchen while Spencer gulped and wore a concerned expression on his face.

"Are you fine?"