Chapter 27

A few weeks later

"Yeah, I'm fine Courtney. Just slowly going insane in this house" Eleanor stated on the phone as she walked around the small house.

"Damn, I would hate that. Are you under 24 hour surveillance?" Courtney asked asked on the other end of the phone.

"Well, they have agents outside the house, they monitor who goes in and out" Eleanor stated as she looked through the white curtains of the house to see the car outside.

"Have you spoken to Spencer? When can you leave and come back to work?" Courtney asked in concern.

"He's on a case right now, in New York with that new drug" Eleanor stated with a frown as she soon sat on the couch.

"Yeah I read about that. But wait their not looking for This guy?!" Courtney exclaimed while Eleanor sighed and rubbed her head.

"No, there not allowed as their classed as victims now so someone else is looking into it" Eleanor stated as she heard Courtney sighed loudly.

"Just be safe okay" Courtney stated before the call ended. Eleanor sighed loudly as she placed the burner phone on the table.

"Uhh! I'm going insane!" She soon yelled gripping her head in frustration before she looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm gonna kill him when I see him" Eleanor muttered before she heard a knock on the door

"Hello" a man smiled slightly after the door had been opened while Eleanor looked towards him in confusion

"Hi?" Eleanor questioned looking out to see the parked car still there but no one inside

"Oh I'm an agent watching over you, I just wanted to see how you were " he smiled before showing his badge as Eleanor sighed loudly.

"Sorry, I'm a bit on high alert" she smiled as the man nodded before Eleanor opened the door wider for him to enter.

"Would you like some coffee, tea?" Eleanor asked with a smile as she made her way towards the small kitchen, the man following her

"Oh some coffee would be nice" he smiled as Eleanor nodded before making her way to the coffee machiene.

"How long have you been with the FBI for?" Eleanor asked as the man looked back at her after looking around the house.

"A while, I use to be higher up but something happened and I got demoted" he muttered as eleanor frowned looking at him.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you can work your way up" she smiled as the man simple nodded looking at her.

"I know I'm dating an agent, but I'm still not use to all of this" she muttered with a smile as the man nodded. "It's all still a bit crazy" she chuckled grabbing a mug.

"Yeah, it can't be easy especially after the investigation with your mom" he stated looking out the window before he closed the blinds.

"What?" Eleanor asked with wide eyes as the man simple sighed before turning back to her.

"Well for doctor Reid and the team to be the one to figure it out. It can't have been easy and especially after your fathers execution" he stated as Eleanor eyes widened further.

"That file is confidential... the only way you would know that is if-" Eleanor began but stopped with wide eyes looking at the man.

"Sorry, I let the cat out of the bag" he stated with a frown and glare as Eleanor eyes widened before she dropped the mug on the floor and ran for the door.

"No you don't!" He shouted before grabbing her and hitting her over the head with a glass vase from the dining table before the women fell to the ground, blood on her head