50. Nothing Left To Hide

**The end of this chapter discusses sexual activities. So, if you are under 16, please stop reading when you see the asterisks**

As the weeks progressed, Raya got used to being back at Hogwarts.
She still missed her mother, and felt sorry that her father was at home by himself, but she couldn't stop herself from being happy, as Hogwarts had that effect on her.
After her 16th birthday, Raya really felt like she was ready to put the past behind her and look to the future.
She didn't want to let the bad things in her life hold her back, so she did everything she could to stay happy.
With Sirius no longer in weekly detentions with McGonagall, like he had been the year before, the pair could spend a lot of time together.
And since the other 3 Marauders had other extra curricular activities, Raya and Sirius had a lot of alone time each evening.

"That's it, I can't study anymore" sighed Sirius, as he threw his textbook onto the floor.
Him and Raya were sitting side by side on his bed, and they were the only two in the dormitory.
"Well, you have been a very good boy, so I think I can let you off the hook for tonight" smiled Raya.
Sirius leaned over and kissed Raya's cheek, "Thanks babe, you're the best".
"Don't mention it" blushed Raya.
"O.K, I won't... One thing I will mention though is the amount of scarves you've been wearing lately. Even when it's warm you won't leave without some kind of neckwear. Only when you are alone with us will you remove the scarf".

Raya sighed, "Do you think the others have noticed?".
"I expect so. But no one has mentioned anything, because we know why you you are covering up your neck. However, I wanted to be the one to tell you that you don't need to hide your scars. As someone who has started taking his shirt off in public, I know it can be hard to reveal ones scars, but it's also a very freeing experience" informed Sirius.
"I didn't used to have a problem showing my scars, because I didn't have that many. Then I got scarred by Severus in my 3rd year, and then last year I got scarred again by Remus. And now that I've got so many obvious ones, I just feel awkward and embarrassed to walk around with them on display. No one has seen more than the tip of the scars on my chest. But it's hard to miss the two giant ones on my neck, which is why I've been trying to cover them" replied Raya.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed by them. I mean, you don't have Toujours Pur on your shoulder, like I do. Your scars show that you are brave" said Sirius.
"I used to think that. But as I've gotten older, I just think that they are ugly, and I'd prefer it if other people didn't see them" revealed Raya.
Sirius turned to face her, and placed his hand on her cheek.
"You are beautiful, and never let anyone tell you any differently. Your scars don't stop you from being perfect" insisted Sirius.
"Perfect is definitely not a word I would ever use to describe myself" mumbled Raya.

"I've dated quite a few girls, but you are the one I have been with the longest, because you are the one who is perfect for me. I've never even looked at another girl since we started dated. You don't need to worry about me oogling some blonde tart, because I love you, and you are the only person I think of as beautiful, beside myself of course" smiled Sirius.
"I'm not afraid of exposing myself in front of you, just other people" admitted Raya.
"You're the brave Lioness, you can't really care what other people think of you"
"Unfortunately as I have grown up, I care more and more about how other people view me... But not you, you're the one person I know will never judge me or turn away in horror".

"I'm glad that you know you can rely on me. And if you don't feel ready to show your scars to the world, then I won't force you to stop wearing your scarves. But I just want you to know that I think they are beautiful, and much better looking than mine" informed Sirius, as he softly stroked the scar on the side of Raya's neck, that had been caused by Severus.
"Thank you, Siri. You've been by my side through all this, and I'm very grateful... Which is why I think it's time I showed you all of my scars" announced Raya.

****
"Are you sure?" Questioned Sirius.
Raya nodded, "We've been together for a long time, and I think it's time you got to see the part of me that I have kept hidden for so long".
"I don't want to force you into doing something that you are not ready for" replied Sirius.
"You're not. This is something I want to do, for me" informed Raya, as she began to unbutton her shirt.

Before her courage could desert her, she pulled off her shirt, so that she was sitting with just her bra covering her top half.
She looked down awkwardly at the tops of her breasts that were on display, and were covered in deep lacerations.
"I was attacked by Remus's wolf form when I was a child. Back then of course, I didn't have breasts. But as they grew in my teenage years, the scars stretched with them, so the wounds look worse now than they did at the time" Raya said quietly.
"May I?" Asked Sirius, as he hovered his hand above her chest.
Raya nodded, and Sirius began tracing the outline of her scars with his fingers.

Instead of feeling frightened or embarrassed, Raya felt at ease in Sirius's presence.
His touch was soft and gentle, and she didn't mind that he was seeing more of her than anyone ever had before.
She didn't want him to stop, and her body seemed to want to pull her closer towards him.
"You don't think they look bad, do you?" She whispered.
"No. There is nothing wrong with any part of your body. You are perfect in every way" answered Sirius.

"I'm glad you think so... You know, James is at Quidditch practice, Remus is doing his Prefect duties in the library, and Peter is at homework club. They won't be back for at least another hour. Which means there is plenty of time for us to get even better acquainted" murmered Raya seductively.
"Are you sure you feel ready for that?" Questioned Sirius, as he leaned even closer towards her.
"Yes" answered Raya.
She unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor, showing her bare breasts to Sirius, revealing the full extent of her scars.

Sirius lowered his hands, caressing Raya's breasts tenderly, not just sticking to the outline of her scars.
"I want you Sirius, in ways that I have never wanted you before" revealed Raya.
Sirius smiled, "I was prepared to wait for many more years until you felt ready. Because I didn't want you to feel pressured into doing something you weren't ready for, just because I was older than you. But, if you are sure you are ready now, then I see no reason why we should wait".

Raya placed her arms around Sirius's neck, and her legs around his waist.
"If you want to stop at any time, just tell me, because I don't want to hurt you" continued Sirius.
"Thanks for the warning, but I have no intention of telling you to stop" replied Raya, before placing her lips against Sirius's and pulling his body against hers.

*
Raya was snuggled in Sirius's bed with his arm around her, when she suddenly heard a large bang.
Her head snapped up and she saw the other Marauders standing in the doorway.
James had dropped his broom, and Remus and Peter had dropped their books, in shock, which was the bang Raya had heard.
Her face turned red and she instantly pulled the covers up higher, making sure that she was fully covered.
"Um, we're going to head back into the commom room" announced James awkwardly, as he pulled Peter out of the room and headed back down the stairs.

Remus however, didn't move.
"Tell me you didn't do what I think you did" he said quietly.
Sirius climbed out of the bed and began putting his clothes back on, before throwing Raya her own.
"Remus, we've been dating for ages, so you must have known that this was going to happen eventually" said Raya.
"Not yet. Not while you were still at school. And certainly not while you were still a kid" replied Remus.
"I am 16 years old. I am perfectly capable of deciding who I can sleep with"
"But Sirius is 18"
"Not for another month".

"If I hadn't walked in on you, did you plan on telling me that you were sleeping with Sirius?" Questioned Remus.
"Funnily enough that was not a conversation I wanted to have with my brother" answered Raya.
"Great" groaned Remus.
"What were you doing back so early anyway?"
"James cancelled the Quidditch practice early because the rain was so bad, and he picked me and Peter up on his way up to the common room"
"Oh. Well, can you go back down and rejoin the others, so that I can get dressed without you watching. We can talk more once I am fully clothed"
"Fine".

Remus left the room, leaving Raya to get dressed.
"Well, that went well" commented Sirius.
"Are you joking? That was awful" groaned Raya.
"Your brother didn't punch me in the face for sleeping with his sister, so I would call that a success" admitted Sirius.
"I can't believe they had to walk in on us"
"At least they didn't arrive while we were in the middle of it"
"You're right. That would have been a whole lot worse. Come on, let's get dressed so we can get this awkward discussion over and done with".