We Both Love Sushi

[ Mikha was craving for sushi so she called Aiah and they had sushi night. ]

---

Mikha picked up her phone and dialed Aiah's number.

Two rings passed, Aiah answered the phone call immediately. "Hello?"

"Hiiiii," Mikha prolonged.

Aiah chuckled. "Hiiii."

"I'm craving raw fish."

"Raw fish?"

"Yes, raw fish."

There's a short silence before Aiah spoke again. "Like, you mean sashimi? Sushi?"

Mikha gave a small laugh. "Yes. Like sashimi, like sushi. Mag sushi night tayo?"

Aiah laughed too. "Sure, I actually want sushi as well. I'll buy us after ng work ko."

"Yey, oki."

"Is that all?"

"Actually, yes. Nag crave lang ako. Ano oras uwi mo?" 

"7, can you wait for me? Dadaan pa akong resto, baka matraffic pa."

"Of course, I'll wait. Nood din tayo movie while having sushi."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll go na para makabili na rin ako ng sushi."

"Okay, ingat sa biyahe!"

"Yes po, byeee."

"Byeee."

Both of them really loved Japanese food. So whenever Mikha would crave sushi or ramen, Aiah would buy it right away and they'll have a great dinner with their favorite food.

It was 7 in the evening, Mikha fixed herself and even putting a proper outfit while waiting for Aiah. 

"Baka matraffic siya so ako na pipili ng movie namin..." she whispered to herself. Mikha went through some movies and decided that she wanted romcom tonight.

She had finished setting up the living room for the movie and all she had to do was wait.

The clock was almost striking at 8, Mikha was just sitting on the couch watching anime. She was honestly hungry and slowly getting moody.

Mikha pouted and looked at the clock. Before she could complain though, she heard the main door opened.

"Aiah!" She immediately stood up to greet the girl.

"Woah, excited for your sushi huh? and wow pretty," Aiah looked at her amazed. "Where are we going? Bat naka pang alis ka?" 

She rolled her eyes. "It's sushi night kaya ako nag ayos. Come on let's eat, I'm starvinggggggg."

Aiah laughed, "Okay, okay. Sorry I'm late, grabe ung traffic?" 

"It's fine. Kain na tayo," Mikha grabbed the food from Aiah and prepared it in the living room.

After preparing the food and the movie, both sat comfortably on the sofa and started eating.

"Wahhhh, I missed this." Mikha exclaimed.

"Me too!" Aiah agreed as she used her chopsticks to get another sushi.

They continued eating and settled into a comfortable silence while the movie played on the screen.

The two were focused on what they were watching, especially Mikha who doesn't look at the sushi anymore while she picks one.

Aiah noticed the girl struggling to hold one with her chopsticks, she chuckled at Mikha.