How We Met (part 2)

"Jho are you serious???"

"Dali na ate Aiah! Please, please, please! Di ako makaalis dito sa meeting eh baka mamaya pa ako matapos."

"Eh hindi naman ako dadaan ng school," Aiah tried to bargain.

"Anong hindi? Diba kailangan mo magpakita sa principal? Daan ka na rin sa gate 2 please! Malapit na yon sa way mo." Jhoanna pleaded through call.

"But I planned to go tom na lang sana, hays. I don't know I'm too exhausted from the pageant." She honestly said to the girl.

"I know ate Aiah, sorry talaga sa request ko." Aiah heard Jhoanna sigh from the other line. "Sige sige kung di talaga pwede okay lang. Mag rest ka na lang ate Aiah you did great! Congrats on winning the crown miss beauty queen!"

Aiah genuinely smiled, "Thanks jhow jhow. But wala ba talagang pede kumuha ng glasses mo? Si Colet pede ko iask, or si Maloi?"

"Si ate Maloi kasama ko dito sa meeting. Wag na si ate Colet nakakahiya huhuhu."

"Fine, I'll see kung makakadaan ako."

"Talaga!? Thanks ate oiah you're the best!"

Aiah was on her way home after an after party because she won a pageant the day before. She was excused from school for a few days for this.

Then she have to go and see her school principal, her teachers said it was for congratulatory and representing the school. She could careless about that now and care more about getting to her bed.

But her friend, Jhoanna, called and asked her to pick up her glasses from a student at school. She doesn't have the energy to socialize anymore. Aiah used all her extroverted energy at the afterparty so honestly she didn't want to go.

Right now she's inside a taxi in the middle of a traffic. Still pretty far from her home but already near her school.

She tried calling Colet, her same age friend and classmate, but girlie wasn't answering.

"Busy nanaman si dhai. Ano kaya ginagawa neto?" She whispered.

"Should I go? or Should I not go?" Aiah bit her lower lip, distressed.

Suddenly, a message notified her phone. It was an unknown number.

'Hi. is this Aiah Arceta? '-- unknown number.

Aiah creased her brows. Sino nanaman to?

"Another stalker ba to?" she tiredly said.

'I'm waiting at gate 2' -- unknown number.

"What the? Gate 2? Sa school ba to? Stalker sa school? Yikes."

This made her desire to go home get stronger.

"Hindi naman ako nag promise kay Jho na makakapunta ako." She reassured herself.

"Sinabi ko naman, I'll see if I can. I didn't say I can."

Aiah nodded at herself, "tama, tama. I'm just gonna go home. Baka kung sino pa maabutan ko don."

"I'm just going to message Jho that I can't."

And then the taxi drove past the school as Aiah texted her friend that she's going home.

The beauty queen got home then it suddenly rained. Fortunately she's inside her room already when it poured.

She skipped dinner and slept on her bed the whole night.

Morning came, Aiah got up early and went to school.

As she was walking by the lockers, she saw Jhoanna and a girl talking. 

"Jhow! Morning! Hi!" She greeted and smiled at the other girl as well.