Who's Courting Who? (part 3)

"Mikha it's fine, let's have these keychains na lang."

The girl had been playing for the fourth time already. Aiah honestly was good with keychains and she doesn't need that teddy bear but Mikha was insisting on getting it.

"No, I think I can get it this time. Malapit ko na ma all six nung last try!"

This girl is so stubborn din pala. Aiah thought to herself. She was beside Mikha, holding the keychains and a cotton candy she bought while Mikha was playing.

She let the girl have her last game, hoping that Mikha could get that teddy bear. Since, it looked like the girl was really serious about it.

Mikha paid for the game again and the lady was obviously happy about it. She gave Mikha six darts again.

"Good luck Ma'am!"

"Mikhs last na yan ha?" Aiah said. Mikha could only nod as she readied to throw the darts.

The first throw was hit, one balloon down.

Then the other two, and another hit.

Four balloons down and Mikha only needed two more. 

"Go Mikhs!" Aiah cheered. She got this.

The girl immediately smiled and threw the dart. Hitting another balloon.

"Yes! Isa na lang!" Mikha was excited. She blew on the dart first and acted like she was praying on it.

"Lord please, bigay niyo na sakin to." 

Aiah laughed at her, amused.

When Mikha aimed her dart and carefully checked if it's aligned, she threw it. 

And missed.

"Nooooo!"

"Ate isang dart lang," Mikha tried to bargain at the lady. 

"Sorry po ma'am six lang po."

"Naka five naman po ako eh baka pwede na yun!" 

"Six po talaga pag teddy bear, pero meron naman po ulit kayong keychain! Bigyan ko na lang po kayo ng pang couple." The lady smiled and gave Mikha two butterfly keychains.

Aiah could feel herself blush when she heard the word couple. Wait lang naman, ano daw????? Couple??

Mikha turned to her with an equally red face and cleared her throat. "Sorry, di ko nakuha ung teddy bear." She scratched the back of her in disappointment.

"It's okay I don't need the teddy bear." 

Solve na akong kasama ka. Pero siyempre di ko sasabihin yun. "Punta na tayo ibang rides?"

"Wait, here. Sayo na to uhmmm," Mikha handed out the keychain. "Matchy daw." She mumbled, not looking at Aiah.

"Oh uh thanks." She quietly grab the keychain from Mikha. "Eh pano tong ibang keychains?"

"Sayo na lang," Mikha smiled. "You can give it to your friends or whatever."

She nodded and they started walking around again. They tried some more games, Aiah even won a bubble toy. Aiah tried it and blew a lot in front of Mikha.

"Ate Aiahhh stoooppp, too much! It's too much," Mikha chuckled as she waved off the bubbles on her face.

"What, ang cute kayaaaaa," Aiah pouted.

They already finished their cotton candy, as Aiah was looking for a trash can Mikha saw a horror house.

"Ate Aiah OMG! Let's go there!"