Who's Courting Who? (part 2)

"Here we are."

Mikha opened Aiah's side of the car's door. The latter said thank you as she went out.

"Tara?" She asked the girl. Her hands sweating and she could still feel her chest beating fast ever since they were in the car.

It took a lot of encouragement from Gwen to make up her mind in asking Aiah out. Because to be honest, she was okay with just being friends and all. 

Now she's really pressured in making this day great. Mikha was thankful enough that Aiah said yes so that means she had to make sure everything is smooth.

The car ride was...so-so and Mikha felt bad for not talking that much.

She's not bored is she? Mag rides na ba agad kami, ano ba unang gagawin. 

"Mikhs? Okay ka lang?" Aiah called for her attention.

"Oh? Ah yes, yes, I'm okay. Anong ride gusto mo sakyan?"

"Can we eat first? Di pa ako nag lulunch." Aiah smiled as she grabbed for Mikha's arm. "I saw a food stand there, dun muna tayo?"

"Sure, okay let's go."

Mikha decided to go to an amusement park. Earlier this morning, she was searching on the web what place to go for a date.

There were a lot of suggestions and she wanted to be subtle. She saw 'amusement park' on one of the top lists, it's also good for any kind of dates. Friendly or more, so if she get rejected she could just say it's a friendly one. 

Mindset lang, mindset...

She followed Aiah and let the girl drag her to where the foods are. 

"Do you want rice? or sandwhich na lang?" Aiah asked her.

"Ikaw ba? What do you want? My treat na."

"No it's fine, ako na." 

"Hindi, hindi ako na. Really, sagot ko na." 

"But ikaw na nga sa tickets eh?" 

Aiah was frowning so Mikha had to reassure her that it was okay.

"Okay lang! Free naman ung tickets, nakuha ko lang din."

"Still, ako na bibili dito. No buts, no complaints." 

The older of the two smiled in triumph as she fall in line to order their food. Mikha could only scratch her head, feeling disappointed in herself for letting Aiah pay.

Mikha found a bench to eat on and she raised her hand up to get Aiah's attention. Gesturing her towards their table. Aiah came with their food still in all smiles.

"I didn't know we were going to an amusement park, dapat ba si Gwen kasama mo dito? Hindi lang siya pwede kaya sinama mo ko ganon?" Aiah said in a joking manner.

"No! Hindi ah, ikaw first choice ko!" Mikha immediately felt awkward at her choice of words, "I mean, ikaw talaga ung ininvite ko, yeah." She fake coughed.

Aiah was staring at her in surprise. Surely because she said something awlward. Ughh, now she'll think I'm weird or something.

Then the girl chuckled while Mikha bit her lip in nervousness. 

"Talaga lang ha, well then I'm honored na first choice ako ni Mikha Lim." Aiah squinted her eyes with a teasing smirk.

Don't blush, don't blush, don't blush.

Aiah chuckled.

I'm blushing aren't I?

After eating and having a great and smooth sailing conversation, the two decided to look around and see what to ride or play on.

"Let's go on chill rides first," Aiah suggested and Mikha agreed since they're still full.

"Ooohh what about that carousel?" The girl was pointing at a carousel filled with kids riding on it.

Mikha didn't mind so she nodded her head, "Sure, tara."

They lined up while Aiah was on her phone, taking a video of the area. Probably for Instagram. 

Aiah's phone pointed towards her and she didn't know what to do. She smiled at Aiah instead of the cam.

"Cute." She heard Aiah mumbled.

Mikha pretended she didn't heard it and looked away. She quietly bit the inside of her cheeks, trying to calm herself.

When they were next to ride, they chose an individual horse on the carousel. They were side by side and the carousel started to slowly move.

Mikha grinned when she saw Aiah still taking a video of the experience. It was also the look on Aiah's face, enjoying even if it was a slow ride.

Then Aiah put down her phone and looked at Mikha, "Ang cute puro bata kasama natinnn."

She chuckled at the girl. "Mukhang bata rin naman tayo."

"Lalo na ikaw."

"Hoy???" Aiah raised her brows, "Anong ako? Bakit?"

"Walaaa."

It was because Aiah looked so happy and bright like a kid. Getting excited over small things that Mikha was getting infected with. When Aiah smiles, she also smile with her.

After the carousel, they went on other rides as well. Getting on a separate bumper car, shouting at each other whenever one would crash on the other's car.

Mikha was behind Aiah and she mischievously went straight to the latter's car to bump her on the edge.

"Hoy! Mikha Lim! Di na ako nakaalis dito!"

She laughed and quickly changed direction to avoid Aiah's frustration. Mikha was still laughing as they got off the bumper cars and Aiah was pouting.

"Ang daya mo." Aiah complained.

"Anong madaya don?" Mikha smirked. 

"Lagi mo ko nilalagay dun sa edge." 

"Hindi ah! Lagi ka kasi nandon." 

"Whatever," Aiah shook her head with a pout. Mikha found it cute.

And to get a smile back on the girl's face, Mikha saw a cotton candy stand and thought of buying Aiah one.

"Gusto mo cotton candy? May nagbebenta dun oh, ang cute flower shaped."

"Really? Tara, try natin!"

There it was, Aiah's bright smile. She felt contented seeing it.

They were walking by and passed a dart balloon game with full of teddy bears on the sides. Mikha thought of getting Aiah one. 

I should get her the big one!

"Laro tayo dun!" Mikha excitedly pointed at the dart balloon game. Aiah followed where she was pointing.

"Sure, uy ang laki nung isang teddy bear oh!" Aiah was amazed.

"Do you want that?" Mikha asked.

Aiah looked at her unsure, "I don't know, diba pang prize yan?"

"Good afternoon ma'ams! Laro po kayo, may six darts po at kapag nakaputok ng three or four balloons may keychain po na prize. If all six ung big teddy bear po!" The lady suddenly said, excitedly explaining the game's mechanics.

"I think I can get all six." Mikha confidently said to Aiah.

---

Let's vote BINI for PPOP group of the year!! https://activity.tiktok.com/magic/eco/runtime/release/62cd39e664e0780342d709cf?appType=tiktok&magic_page_no=1&start_page=magic-pages/comp6rgmc1xmwib5/index&iid=7128102947074950938&u_code=D2DM0BB0:E71:G 

<3