Green-Eyed Jealousy (part 4)

Aiah was excited.

She put her red plushie on her desk and attached an old blue butterfly key chain. The one she got with Mikha.

"There," she smiled wide. "Cute."

Tonight, they were going to have a dinner. Mikha and her with friends. Colet, Sheena, and Gwen will be there and were the only ones available.

The couple reserved a table at a restaurant they frequented. Aiah was already dressed and was just waiting for a few minutes before going out to pick Mikha up.

She typed on her phone to message Mikha that she's on her way. Aiah then grabbed her bag and walked out of her house.

When she arrived on Mikha's street, Aiah saw the girl standing on the side walk just across from her.

She grinned and raised her hand up to wave. "Mikhs!" 

Mikha looked up and noticed her. A big smile formed on the younger girl's lips. Also waving back at Aiah.

Aiah looked left and right first before crossing and giving Mikha a hug. "You look beautiful!"

"As always." She continued and stopped to stare at the girl.

The latter blushed a little as she shook her head. "No, you look way more dashing tonight. Anong kinain mo bat ang ganda?"

Aiah laughed out loud, "Ano to? Bolahan lang tayo ngayon? Tara na nga."

Their hands intertwined together, as they waited for their grab and went to the restaurant.

Colet and Sheena were already there at the same time they had arrived. Gwen followed suit when all of them were already seated at their table.

And the night started.

Colet, Aiah, and Mikha sat together on one side, and Sheena and Gwen on the other.

As they were eating, Aiah was busy attending to Mikha. Giving her water, reaching the sauce for her, and putting the food closer to the girl's plate.

"Love." Aiah called and grabbed Mikha's chin with her thumb. She wiped off the messy sauce near the latter's mouth. 

Mikha smiled at her in acknowledgement and continued eating.

"Aiahkins." 

She turned to Colet, "Hmm?"

"Rice pa?"

"Ah yup konti lang." 

Colet put more rice on Aiah's plate. "Masarap ung food noh? Lagi kayo dito ni Mikha?"

Aiah nodded as she glanced at Mikha who was talking with Sheena and Gwen.

"Oo, minsan pag may time mag celebrate ng monthsary? Dito kami."

"Dito ko nga rin dalin jowa ko." She heard Colet mumbled.

"Hoy!?" Aiah whispered shouted. "May jowa ka ba? Buang to di nag sasabi!"

She nudged Colet's side, giving her a teasing look. 

"Hindi, ibig ko sabihin ung future jowa ko. Advance ka masyado." Colet said as she was peeling the shrimp's skin then giving it to Aiah.

She immediately ate it with a happy expression while moving her brows up and down, still teasing Colet. "For all I know, baka may someone ka na pala."

"Wala, sarili ko nga di ko maalagaan iba pa kaya." Colet sneered. Her face in disgust.

"Si Aiah nga naaalagaan mo eh." Mikha suddenly joined their conversation.

Both were surprised, and stopped eating. Aiah was still processing what Mikha said, while Colet has that slightly annoyed expression.