Green-Eyed Jealousy (part 3)

"Mikha oks lang ba to?"

Kelsey showed her part of the paper they are doing for one of their major subjects. They were in a group together. This was also one of the reasons why she always hangs out with Kelsey and friends.

Of course, it's because she wants friends and likes to hang out too but...after knowing that Aiah was jealous of it, she thought of changing groups. 'Or is that a stretch? Nag oover react ba ako?'

Mikha pursed her lips as she looked at the document. "Yeah okay na yan."

"Great! Malapit na tayo matapos, bigay ko lang to kela Martin tas proofread na lang." Kelsey exclaimed.

She nodded at the girl and got back at playing with her phone. They still have half an hour before their next class starts. Kelsey looked at her strangely but shrugged her shoulders.

"Puntahan ko lang ung iba ha?"

"Sure." She replied, not even looking up from her phone.

It's not as if Kelsey went to another place far from Mikha. Their other groupmates were just near them so when Kelsey talked, she still got the gist of it.

"Ang weird ni Mikha ngayon noh?"

Mikha sighed. 'Of course.'

"Baka may nangyari lang." 

"Totoo, ano ba nangyari sa crush..." Mikha couldn't hear the rest of it.

Getting bored at the game she was playing, she decided to exit the app and scrolled through her contacts.

She smiled when she saw the name she wants to call.

Calling.

"Hello?"

"Hi."

"Yes love? Napatawag ka?"

"I'm bored." Mikha pouted.

She heard a chuckle on the other line.

"Well, samahan kita hanggang sa next class mo. You still have a few minutes left right?"

"Yup, kakatapos lang namin gawin ung group paper namin." She shared.

"That's good. I'm with Colet right now, we're waiting for Sheena. Lalabas kami."

Mikha furrowed her brows. "Really? San punta?"

"You know that new restaurant near sa school niyo? Gusto daw nila Colet kumain don."

"Ah."

"Then I'll wait for you na rin! Since I don't have classes na."

"Sure-"

She got interrupted when Kelsey suddenly appeared in front of her and spoke. "Mikhs! Nabigay ko na kela Martin, mamaya na daw natin ipapasa- ay sorry, may kausap ka pala."

Before she could respond to Kelsey, Mikha heard Aiah talked first. "You should do your group project first, call me again after okay? Colet and I will be going na rin."

"Ah okay, hindi niyo na hintayin si Shee?" Mikha bit her lower lip.

"Hindi na daw makakaabot si Shee eh, I'll be going na lovieee, love you!"

"Okay, I love you too."

Mikha looked up to Kelsey and saw the girl with a surprised expression on her face.

"Alam kong private kang tao, pero bat hindi ko alam na may boyfriend ka pala." Kelsey laughed.

She pocketed her phone and stood up. "No, I don't have a boyfriend."