Fun and Games

[ Mikha and Aiah were with their friends and decided to have fun with a lie detector. Colet found out what Aiah was hiding.]

---

The couple was with their friends in Aiah's condo unit. They were sitting in a circle on the floor of the living room.

Their laughs were loud and they were constantly teasing each other and having banters. 

A lie detector was in the middle, Jhoanna's hand were on it as she had just screamed in shock.

"OA naman neto naka vibrate lang naman!" Stacey laughed.

"Sabi ni Shee naka sagad????" 

"Ano na beh hindi mo sinagot ung tanong!" Maloi said.

"Hindi! Hindi ko love si Staku!"

"Ay oh! Hindi ka daw love!" Aiah playfully nudged Stacey.

"Payag ka non?" Sheena asked. "Sabihin mo rin hindi mo rin love si ate Jho." 

Stacey rolled her eyes, "Hindi rin naman kita love!"

Mikha pressed the button of the lie detector again.

"Huy! Naon na yan kanina eh!" Jhoanna exclaimed.

"De wala, hindi mo pa sinasagot non eh." Colet said and pushed down Jhoanna's hand.

Gwen kept laughing at the girls' antics while Maloi was chanting 'shock'.

"Mashoshock yan!" Maloi exclaimed.

"Ayoko na!"

Then a few seconds later the machine flew on the other side of the room and Jhoanna's shout echoed.

"Huy si Jho ang OA" Colet said.

The other girls were laughins so hard at the Jho's face. 

"Bat naging shock?! Vibrate to kanina ah!"

"Diba sabi mo gusto mo sagad?" Sheena innocently said.

They continued playing, every one got their turn and had their share of shocks.

"Ate Aiah turn mo na!" Sheena excitedly said. She grabbed Aiah's hand and put it on the lie detector.

"Huy! Vibrate lang ha! Pasmado ako!"

"Kanina pa ako shinoshock niya eh, feeling ko talaga kasi basa kamay ko." Aiah continued, anxious but still has a smile on her face. 

"Di yan! Ano ba pwede itanong kay ate Aiah?" Maloi asked.

"Ung pang malakasan na tanong!" Gwen exclaimed.

"Wow gano kalakas beh?" Jhoanna tried joking.

"Ha ha funny yarn?" Stacey said.

"Nu ba yan walang support!"

"Ano na lang!" Sheena tapped her chin as she thinks of a question. "Naisip niyo na ba magpakasal? Yes or no!" She immediately pressed the button and pushed down Aiah's hand so the girl would not get away.

"Hoy! Saglit lang di ako ready! Pasmado ako!" Aiah chuckled nervously.

What the heck is that question. Of course naisip ko na yan.

Aiah bit her lip.

The girls were saying things around her but she started zoning out.

A life with Mikha. That's all I wanted.

But I don't think it's possible.

It's so unfair.

Why can't we have it.