Mikha Liked Sports

[ Mikha was always the sporty one. One time she wanted to play volleyball so Aiah gulped down her fear of being smacked by a ball and played with Mikha and their friends. ]

---

"Aiah! Aiah! Hey, loveeee!" Mikha called out to the girl at the garden. Aiah was sitting on the bench both her knees up to her chest and was drawing on her sketchpad.

She turned to Mikha with her brows raised, "Why? Lovie?"

"Let's go to the court." The younger said cheekily. Excitedly peaking by the sliding door to the garden.

"What? Court? Papakasalan mo na ba ako?" Aiah teased her as she put down her sketchpad.

Mikha's face flushed at what she said. "Hindi! I mean, sa ano! Basketball court diyan sa village!"

"Laro tayo volleyball, nag aya sila Jho." She continued and turned her back on Aiah. Her face still red.

"Oh really? Sige magbihis lang ako wait." 

"I'll wait for you sa labas."

Aiah smiled, "Excited ka?"

"Sobra, tagal ko na hindi naglaro." Mikha immediately grabbed her things and phone to message their friends.

Without missing a beat, Aiah went to get changed. Quickly as she can manage so she won't make the excited girl wait that much.

It's been a while since Mikha went out. The girl was always at home, working and resting. She would only go out when they need groceries or if she has a check up appointment.

Aiah felt bad for her to be honest. She could see how Mikha wants to go out sometimes too. But the latter would opt to just stay at home so she wouldn't get tired.

So it was unusual for the girl to tell Aiah to go to outside to play.

Of course, she won't stop her. She wants Mikha to feel happy.

After getting changed, she went straight outside the house. Aiah saw Mikha holding a volleyball over her hips and a phone on her other hand.

"Let's go," Aiah said.

"Tara, malapit na daw sila."

Aiah followed Mikha as they started walking by the pavement, on the way to their village's play court.

The older girl decided to grab the ball from the girl as she smoothly slipped her hands with Mikha's, intertwining them together.

Mikha smiled and tightened her hold on Aiah's hand. She even swung it slightly as they walked.

When they arrived, it was still empty. They were the first ones there.

"Oh wala pa sila? Akala ko mauuna pa sila satin." Aiah said.

"Pero sabi nila Gwen malapit na sila."

"Complete ba tayo?"

Mikha nodded eagerly. "Yes, finally diba?"

"Wow naman."

The girl looked at Aiah, "You'll play ha?"

"Ha? Hindi I'm fine, papanuorin ko kayo. Water girl ganon," Aiah tried to pass it off with a laugh hoping Mikha wouldn't force her to play.

She's not really a fan of sports nor ball games in general.

"Ihhhh edi kulang tayo??? Eight tayo so four versus four. Pag di ka naglaro kulang, uneven." Mikha pouted at Aiah.

This side of Mikha would never be seen in public. No one would caught her pouting or doing baby talks or whatever cringe stuff there is for her. 

It really melts Aiah away.