2

Rony only one person is suppose to be in the bathroom airplane especially a commercial one.  Katelyn I know we has dessert on your sister's plane but this will  be different I promise.  I also paid the flight attendant some money so can stay in here as long as we want as long as we're not landing.  I even brought alot of sanitize wipes with me. I know how you about germs in certain places.  This is on my bucket list.  Well you put it that way give me some of those. 

We sanitized the bathroom and than raised katelyn's  dress and ripped her panties off and stuffed them in my mouth. I raised my skirt and she held it up while I removed my boxers and stuffed them in her mouth. Both of our underwear was soiled . She bent over while we held each other dress and skirt.  I was going hard on her and she took alot of me in her  and pushed against me so my shaft went further in her.  We both we're moaning and sweating.  We came twice together.  We cleaned each other up and removed as much moisture as we could from my boxers and her very lacy panties than washed up and kissed before we headed back to our seats because we were getting ready to land.

Babe she graduates tomorrow afternoon so we will have time to enjoy ourselves and for me to remove photos,  put others out and agree the ones of Simon and I . Babe you sure you want to do that. Yes I even I instructed June delete the ones she has at the studio.  All my family have burned theirs too at my request even Joan did and I didn't ask her to do it.

I kiss Katelyn and we get some stares but neither of us cared.  We landed and picked up our luggage.  Katelyn had an town car waiting for us.  We got into the limo while the driver loaded up the luggage we brought back.   My belongings should be here on Monday per Lisa Fox shipping yard informed me. I was glad I could dress casual for work in another week and the graduation was casual top since my dressy attire was one boat making its way here.

We arrive and the keys were sent to Katelyn so we were able to get inside with out a problem. She ended up having the garage doors replaced and reprogrammed as well because alarm had gone off because of Simon.

We looked at the doors after we placed our luggage in the house and to see if the vehicles had been damaged.  Some of items were here already because I accidentally left my golf clubs and Katelyn asked Olivia to buy me a bike.

I cannot believe you purchased another audi

I cannot believe you purchased another audi. Katelyn I like them it's no different when  I understand you replaced your Mercedes.  I sold mine and kept my mother's that is different.  Tomatoes  TOMATOES.

It looks like he was arrested before he did any damage to anything inside the garages

It looks like he was arrested before he did any damage to anything inside the garages. The outside all new doors which the court had him replaced besides breaking an entry.  He has been place in leave and  the bar association hasn't decided on if he can stay a lawyer or not. He can no longer be a judge. Governor Newsom removed him as a judge which is sad Rony. He had a hard life be successful and blew it.  Babe its all on him. I know but when Joan told him it was you he freaked out.  

I hugged Katelyn because I knew she was hurt by his actions on her property and he did more jail time for his offenses.  He was given six months but did four for good behavior.  He got into alot fights too because he sentenced alot of the prisoners. I did cry when Joan told us he was raped several times in jail.  He now knew what being fucked and how to do blow jobs on men. It broke my heart when I heard that.  Every judge heard about quickly as well as leos.