20

Jackson you did real well helping. Later on stretch his leg muscles and do another massage on his leg and ice it after he walks around for 30 minutes. It can be anywhere but preferably one that doesn't have an incline or alot of stairs.

Jason I am making us a spinach smoothie for breakfast. Afterwards, drink water and take a nap.

Joan what's wrong? I had a few too much and paying for it at work. Big mistake. I apologize for my mood. I just hope it doesn't continue. Your being snappy with the lawyers. Postpone all my cases for today and push all of them by one day. I am going home to bed. Take care of yourself.

I call my wife to inform her that I am taking the rest of the day off. I have been horrible with the lawyers and going home to sleep this off. She chuckles and says okay.

Deb and Jenna thank you for breakfast. We are going to go to the winery now and get a tour . Enjoy yourselves.

We hugged them and laughed.

Jason while you take a nap, I am gonna go ride my bike. Be careful and wear your helmet..
I will.

I take off with my helmet on.

My cell rings and I answer it.

Michele this is Nick Torres I was wondering if you like to meet me for breakfast. Nick so wish I could. I am on my way to Denios flea market to get fresh vegetables and fruit. It's my turn to go do this. Do you mind if I meet you there? Not at all.

I arrive at the flea market.

Hi Michele

Hi Michele. Hello Nick. Michele so have been working undercover with the FBI. I am agent Nicholas Torres.

Nick shows me his badge

Nick shows me his badge. I will be moving down here soon and will be looking for a place to live. I will be looking for a condo to live in. I am staying here hopefully to find one this afternoon. Nick we don't know one another except we're good kissers. Why don't you move in with Mandi and I. We have room. Are you sure? Yes. We can get to know each other and learn more about one another as roommates than if we just dated and went our separate ways. You do want to date? Yes more than anything. I need to get to work. I will need your address and a key. Come and follow me I also need to ask Mandi. Okay let me help you with these.  If she agrees you will have to park your car in the back  It won't be a problem.  I still have to go pick it up. My vehicle finally came in this morning. We can ask Mandi and if she agrees I will drop you off to pick up your vehicle. Okay. I need to drop off this rental afterwards though.  Not a problem.

We arrived and no one is here

We arrived and no one is here. Michele has me park in the back and we walk to the front. 

Sorry I forgot my keys and the waiter will open the front for us.

We are let in and we bring the fruit and vegetables to the back and go through the back to get the rest.
Mandi and Juanita good morning. Morning.  I see why you were so happy when you left. Mandi very funny. I asked Nick to move in with us. It will cut down on expenses. Michele this is perfect.  I have been wanting to move in with Halle.  This way you two can have the brownstone to your selves. Halle and I started moving in my stuff little by little.  You can keep my bedroom furniture and you can make me payments on the living room furniture.  Michele I have living room furniture. Okay I will donate mine to American River College than. I am gonna take off to drop off Nick so he can pick up his vehicle he ordered. Ladies by the way I am a FBI agent now. Sorry forgot to tell you that Michele. I was undercover still on loan from DC to catch Jessica. The one who was flirting with you. Yes Juanita. She killed a naval officer. I see. I start at the FBI next Monday so I have from today until than off. Congrats on your transfer. Thank you. Tony DiNozzo will be my partner.I  use to work with him for a week at NCIS until he transferred here.

We leave and drop off his rental than arrive at the Roseville auto mall.

What vehicle are you buying? A truck

What vehicle are you buying? A truck.  Tony is going to meet me at your place I mean our place to move in the living room furniture.