15

Dang Bailey just walking hurts.  This is why I said baby steps.  Don't allow your male ego get in the way. I see that now.  Dad you need to listen to her if you want to get better. Yes Samantha. Joy warmed up the food. Use your walker to get washed up dad. I am Avery I learned my lesson. Here put some ice and elevate it as much as you can. Don't raise it too much. We will bring your food to the bedroom and bring in chairs and a table to join you. Thanks for today. Especially for all your support. Avery did you drop off the license plate to Tabitha at work. Yes and she cried just like Samantha when I gave her one too. I know you all loved our parents so your dad I felt you three should get them. Avery you got both. One is for Remi. We appreciate it.  KNOWING THAT now I will put one in Lisa  area of the garage now.

We enjoyed ourselves with our dad. He is the elder of out family now. Amal made chocolate chip cookies and we all enjoyed them. Amal teased my dad and we all laughed which was needed..Tabitha and Kelly joined us after awhile.  They took part of the day off. My dad laughed that we all fit I. The guest room while he ate in bed. Mrs. Wright left when Tabitha and Kelly came but did eat lunch with us and took a few cookies for her and her husband.

Dad we are going to be out in the living room if you need help. Joy please call us and Jackson you too. I am going to help him take a shower.  Jackson thanks for staying here.  Lisa your dad needs help and has always been good to me.
We left my dad with William and Jackson so he could take a shower.
You gals he us doing better with the guys giving him a shower than me. I am glad Jackson was here last night. Us former nanny and manny are doing well with him .Jackson beat your dascin poker last night.I was glad Avery you told him no more than five hundred total. Jackson isn't working right now. He's close to losing his apartment but doesn't want you all to know it. I wish he would of told us . I guess the money we have him extra didn't do it. Lisa what do you think of Jackson living with us? I think that is a good idea. His truck will have to stay parked in the driveway. I don't think that will matter. We will help him get his clothes and stuff. What about furniture?He sold it.  He's been sleeping on the floor. His buddies haven't been good buddies at all. It sounds that they were around for the good times only, says Joy. Joy if you hadn't told us we would of never known. We definitely don't want him homeless. Many people still are leery of having a manny watch their kids. It shouldn't be that way, says Kelly.