7

Babe the weather is bad I told Shawn I wasn't coming in. He said good because trees are all around the area of work are down and one hit the back windows and broke it or he would of stayed home too.
Lisa the news is telling everyone to stay home unless your a first responder.  There goes the electricity. The generator just kicked in.
I will be working from home too. Fred sent everyone home including William and Samantha which Fred said they weren't too happy.  I text both and haven't heard back yet. Wait they both said they made it home. They were at Costco stocking up due to the weather. We have enough fire wood. I guess I will work out while you do your work unless...Babe I wish  I really have to complete this brief.  I was supposed to have court but the courthouse is closed because of all the trees and heat not working.
Our buddies are sure going do be busy. I wanted to ho to Blazers bar but the way the roads see I doubt it will be open.

Simon morning. Morning to you too. I just got off the phone with  the alarm company. They have several of my windows boarded up.  I called the employees that we wont be open for the next three days as requested by the governor.  He is calling out the national guard to patrol the streets because of this weather.  I am glad I stopped by Safeway on the way home from work. We have more than enough food,  water and firewood   I am glad I listened to Katelyn and had Casey install she generator she recommended..I am gonna call to see how her and Rony are doing .

Rony please get the land line.  I have to cancel the meals and Wheels program for three days.   The military will. be providing food for the homeless thank you God. Babe it's Simon he was checking to see how we are doing. I told him we are good.  He said several windows at Blazers broke by the weather but are boarded up. THE NATIONAL GUARD IS BEING CALLED IN FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS TO KEEP ORDER. Thanks babe.  Rony I am done.  I am gonna get are weapons out and load them up. I will help you.  Katelyn has it ever been bad for the national guard to be called out here ? Yes several years ago when the cartel blew up the tunnels under the university campus. Jane's and Yilenas property that they bought had drug money in the walls and they didn't know. Jane eventually sold hers.Yilena still has hers. The brownstones where the Rizzolis men and Avery my nieces brownstones which she eventually bought from Jane. It was really bad.  Anyone who lived in their brownstones and were not a first responder stayed in the bunkers for safety. So they still have them Maura's?  No the gas explosion when no one was home blue them up caught fire. I stayed in one for a few days. I was visiting my sister and Jane at the time. Anyway yhey didn't make it home last night. They are getting my sisters and Jane's weapons loaded too just in case. 
I never had to do this when I lived back east.