4.

J, I need for us both to leave and you go pick up dinner for us, Katelyn and Rony than bring it to my sister's and no pizza.  Okay but why? I have to go give Rony a shot om her penis. Is she okay? Do you recall one time I sucked too hard ? Yes ouch. I will be there shortly.

My wife left and I left directly after her..I recall that day. I was just so glad my wife is a doctor and knew what to do to relieve my pain.

Are sis thanks for coming.  She doesn't know but heard the door bell..

I walk to my sister's  bedroom.
Good evening Maura. Why are you here ? Katelyn called me and told me.  Oh this is the embarrassing.  Rony be glad I came to do this here. If she would of taken you the ER the cost of the visit would be expensive.  As this shot will hurt and costs over 800.00 for one shot.  No dessert and no jerking off for two days .okay thanks for coming. 

Maura puts a mask and gloves on and wiped my penis down with alcohol.

Katelyn here is a three tongue depression. This is gonna hurt. Sis grab her damp finger tip towel. It will keep her cool while she will.biting down and you wipe her face up cool her down.

Ah fuck. Maura that hurt.  It will of hurt more if you waited to go later and you would be hospitalized like j almost was because of her pride and trying to keep her penis from people and objects. 

I drove up to their place.

I got out with the food from Safeway deli

I got out with the food from Safeway deli. Katelyn opened the door and thanked for coming and for cleaning out the refrigerator and her kitchen floor. 
Sid next time. I will call maid service and pay them extra and bill you for it. Jane is am sorry. I needed time to think and get to know Rony more but just as a excellent and reliable employee.  Thank you Katelyn.  How do you feel? I am up and the pain is gone.  Rony that happened once to me. I was happy Maur is a doctor and knew what to do for me. I guess it's a twin thing. They give good head and go beyond.  Yeah she had to start using less pressure but I still like it. Don't you? Yes but definitely with less pressure. By the way I picked up a chefs salad for each of us, red velvet  slice of the cake I bought us slices instead , pasta and baked lemon chicken x2 so you can have left overs.  Thank you I am starving.  Actually I am too.  Three. Okay we all are.  We sat down and ate. Maura and Jane thank you for coming especially with the shot it doesn't hurt and bringing us dinner. I was wondering why Katelyn didn't bring any food to the bedroom for us to eat nor smelled anything cooking.I thought she ordered food to be delivered.  I asked her not to tell you I was coming.  I didn't want you to be embarrassed or to stress.  In a way, she did order take out to be delivered.  It was just my J bringing it and none of three knowing what she bought. 

Onto a different topic. I was really surprised you decided to move here and give up your job with us. Maura Katelyn didn't want to live in Italy and I didn't want to live without her.  She didn't want us to have a long distance relationship nor did I.  This was the only solution that worked for us both.  I never thought about John being the manager of our properties that deal with the winery to be John.  Maura he took to it well. He isn't changing anything for now at least.  I cannot speak on the future. I am glad we were able to accommodate him for him to live at the ranch.  I did chuckle when he wanted the place renovated and he picked up the expenses along with Mandi,  Christina. Parker and Halle. He wanted the place to feel like his own. Even his bedroom was replicated to be like his former bedroom here. He wanted to feel like home in his bedroom.  Each to their own.  The food was good but off we go back to our home.  Rony still rest up and no dessert for two days. You will have to masturbate yoursel. If my sister helps you even with less pressure. you will be back here again. Thank you. Congrats on your new job. I hope the pay is close to what  you were earning with us.  I am happy with my salary. I just cannot tell anyone except for Katelyn per Molly.  Katelyn cannot tell anyone either or I will lose my job.  The others are not getting paid anywhere what I will be. Molly gave me more time to adjust living here  before  I start. I am glad you live here. I have never spoke to my sister or seen her so happy when we visited you at the ranch. Thank you I feel the same.  I never felt Simon was good enough fr her. Yes it was partially jealous. Also both should do the cooking  and serving. I agree.  J and I are the same way. It's suppose to rain so we better get going. 
Love you sisters.  We love you too and it includes you too Rony.  Welcome to the Martin and Rizzoli family.  Thank you.  It will only truly be official when she accepts my proposal whenever I ask her.  I love you both too.

Jane and Maura leave.  We clean up the dining room and put the leftovers in the refrigerator.  Babe let's go watch a movie than go to bed.

Babe I am so happy your chemo and radiation are over with and the cancer is gone.  Me too. This makes three professor.  God answered our prayers.  My three guardian angels did too. Let's just cuddle and get some sleep.

Parker, Christina and I changed into pajamas and Parker turned the gas on for the fire place.
It didn't take long for us to fall asleep.