8

Gloria you okay? Yeah the lights went out and the generators didn't kick in quick enough.  I stubbed my toe on your work bench getting your favorite gun out of the safe. Babe I am so sorry. Is is broken? NO JUST SORE.  LET'S GET INSIDE TO FINISH LOADING OUR WEAPONS LEGAL ONES ONLY GLORIA.  I KNOW KIKI. I BROUGHT IN THE EXTRA FIRE WOOD IN. I AM GLAD YOU STRONGLY ENCOURAGED US TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING ANE HOUSE HOLD SHOPPING AFTER THE PARTY. I KNOW I DON'T LIKE SHOPPING FOR GROCERIES AT WALMART BUT IT WAS THE CLOSEST ONE TO OUR HOME. I know Kiki.  The way the clouds were coming in and the wind I knew it was gonna be a bad one today.
Babe Yilena and Janice are at the door with Amal.   You guys I hope tit you don't mind I brought Amal. I don't want her being alone and your the closest. June and Avery are bunkering down with Jane and Maura. What about Beth? She is st Parker's place. Come in you three. It's windy and cold. I just made some coffee.  We will take the coffee to go. We have to patrol the neighborhood.  At least it's mine.  True.  Babe and Yilena please be careful. Always.
I think Izzy is here too.

Sorry J didn't want me alone

Sorry J didn't want me alone.  It's okay.  We are just loading up our weapons just in case. Amal brought some.  I brought some too.

Janice kisses me bye and they leave.

We finished loading. We hear a bang and it's the neighbors tree that came down and landed without hitting anything just  the grass and flowers on their property.

Let me make is some raspberry tarts. I figured I don't make them hardly. I have the ingredients too. I brought ingredients for a German chocolate cake as well..I will make baklava. You two bake.  Lisa and I will bake lemon chicken with red potatoes and salad for lunch. We will make the heavy meal for lunch.

We all put on aprons and washed our hands.  Lisa did the lemon chicken in the instant pot while I baked 4ue potatoes while Izzy and Amal prepared their desserts.
You know we will be gaining weight the next several days.  Kiki we will work it off in your pool or the fitness room. J will kill me if I gain all the weight I lost which wasn't easy.