19

The following morning my head was hurting.
Bailey why did you let me drink so much. Your a grown women. As long as you didn't drive, I was okay with it. We left early so you would not blow Nick's cover. I wouldn't of done that. Tylenol water and your lunch and breakfast is made. I'm off to work.

I arrive at the Harris house and park.

Morning Jason, Joy and Jackson

Morning Jason, Joy and Jackson. What did Dr.Nierro and Dr. Ashford say this morning for his early appointment?
Today is my last day. He will still need the three of you help. Jason I enjoyed spending time with you as always. Same here. Don't over do it. Let me you. The diesel truck company is covering my bill. Okay well thank you.

Mrs. Wright leaves.
Jackson worked a little bit with me before bed time. Today we are going to swim to give you time to use your legs with less stress and weight on them. I will go change.

I took off my sweat outfit and got in the pool after checking the water temperature. I had asked Joy to turn it on this morning.

John we are heading out to have breakfast with Deb and Jenna. Have fun .Thanks. Christina you have the keys and alarm code right? Yes I put the code under my name. Okay.

Chrissy drive is. Val was in the back.

 Val was in the back

Babe were here.
We got out and Val knocked on their door.
Come in you three. We are glad you called Parker last night . Deb is making Belgian waffles with fresh fruit and bacon with expresso and pineapple juice .

We go inside and Deb is happy to see us.
While Deb is finishing up let me give you a tour of our home. Jenna was this a town house two that is? Yes, Valerie. We had Carlo design it to be one.

Jenna showed us around. We went back and sat down to eat the marvelous breakfast.
What made you three come to Italy? We were missing John. He's my best friend and him living that far isn't easy for either of us. Christina he is doing well. He still learning the area so he goes with the employees to meet their families, goes on deliveries so he can meet the customers and get to know the area and the customers who drink the wine. I am hearing good news from the locals. They like how he is coming to meet them and eats at their establishments and getting to know the employees and their families. They still kept the tradition on Sunday after church that many of the employees bring their females and eat brunch together This is something that Jane's mother started years ago .Jane has wore many hats over the years. She use to run paradise winery that she started up than left to go do photography and you know the rest.Her being a homicide detective and a criminal international attorney has been her longest. I didn't know that. Yes Parker when Olivia died and no one took over for her so Everlasting bought the Vinyard. It's no longer in business after a huge gas leak. Katelyn and Maura felt bad having to let some of the employees go. They took as many as who wanted to transfer to Everlasting main winery. Some work in the fields. She has many who do deliveries now, work at the bed and breakfast inn and the restaurant. . I am definitely learning more about her. Thank you Jenna. Your very welcome Parker.