28

Kiki is at our place waiting for them to finish putting the hydrogen pump inthe driveway installed.  I call my aunt to see how it going. She sent me a picture before she left and told me she gave the check for it that I dropped off at her place this morning.

Maur has the same model installed at her properties as well as I do at the cabin already

Maur has the same model installed at her properties as well as I do at the cabin already. The pumps at the businesses are out of the view of the property so visitors could pay to use them too.I have mine at the cabin out front so others can pay to use it.

At Maur's cabin hers is located by the extra garage

We got this all done today in tahoe

Jane I am heading out to Maura's cabin with Hailey. Enjoy your time off you deserve it. If something comes up and you need help or have question call me.  Jay I have this. Babe let's go.  Yes Wifey.

I am working on completing some necessary paperwork for a few hours.  I hear a knock on my door.
I loom up and it's my old partner.

Frost come in. Several of us want to take you out for lunch and don't say your not hungry.  Maura is waiting by your car already.  I have the rest of the day off to go golfing with your aunts.  I  am hungry where to? Juanita's.  Let me take this to human resources and I will meet you there.  Okay!

I drop off the approval forms to have more officers to be hired from the academy and head out to Juanita's.

Hey Maur sorry.  It's okay J you have alot on your plate.

I kiss my wife and open the passenger door so she can get in.  I hold out my hand and she grabs it and gets in. I shut the door and walk to the driver side and get in. I buckle up and start my car. We arrive at my cousin's restaurant and I back in.
Aunties are here too. Yes and a few others too. Maur don't Maur me. You wouldn't allow them to give you a going away party so the lunch is happening.  Yes babe. 

I help my wife out by placing my hand so she can grab it

I am gonna have to wear pants when I go with you in this vehicle. Babe no you won't.  I like seeing you in your pencil skirts. I will help you in and out of my vehicle anytime. We still have to have dessert in them. I know but not now. I  know not now.

We go inside and the place is packed with my family and former coworkers.

Jane don't get mad.  I won't Charles.  Let's order. We already did since we know you have to get back and don't have time to take a long lunch.
Everyone thank you.  We heard you two have new rides. Yes we do Tommy.  May I drive it? What do you think? I tried. Thomas you can get yourself one if you want. Nope enjoy golfing and spending my hard money on other things. Okay  babe.
Sis we are so proud of you going back to law enforcement and all.  Thanks Frankie. 

We eat and I enjoy my lunch and I say good bye to everyone.  I opened the passenger door and help my wife in and close the door.  She grabs me by my shirt and kisses me.

Maur don't start something we can't finish.  We will finish  before we get back to work.

Maur unzips my pants and gives me a hand job whole I am driving.  I turn the music up when I  close to coming.

MAUR fuck.  Release or babe I have extra clothes in the back seat for you to pull over and change into. You thought of everything. Of course.
Maur goes down as I shoot my juices in ber mouth. 

You okay J? Yes more than okay.  Let me help you get dressed.  No I will do it or we will never get back to work tonight my vehicle so don't be late getting home.  J I won't  be plus I am not wearing and panties.  Maur.  We get out and go to the bathroom in Blazers to change and get cleaned up after I fucked my wife in the bathroom stall.

Chris laughs when he sees us come out and I am wearing the same color of pants but different ones.

I see my bathroom was. used once again besides using the bathroom.  Shut it  Chris. Congrats on your position.  Thank you.We have to get back to work.  Your welcome.
J thank you I needed that.  I can now go back happy.  Babe me too.

I help my wife in and  close the door.We arrive back at work 30 minutes late.  I help my wife out and we go to work.