11

It's been three days and the governor finally lifted the orders for people to go to work or whatever.  We all text Shawn and Jason for making sure our businesses and homes were safe.

Hi where am I? Dad you been in a coma for three days a medical induced one.  Samantha go get Dr..Nierro and TJ.  We can check some to see how h3 is doing sis. Sorry forget you two are nurses.  It's okay.
Dad follow my finger.  Jason do you feel me touching anything? Yes Kelly that tickles. Dad squeeze Kelly and my hand. 
We took his vitals. 
.
TJ and Kim came in when we were testing him.

Jason it looks like your daughter's have you covered. We wrote down his vitals. I will recheck you though since it's my job even though you both are capable.. Tj please order another CT scan and some blood and urine work and look for these. Okay  .
TJ .left and a nurse came into to withdraw his blood and they remove the bag and got his urine from there.

Jason I am not sure if your family spoke to you yet. No we were waiting. Go ahead.  Jason mom and dad didn't make it. No no. I should of listened to you Avery. Dad you didn't know this was going to happen. Jason they weren't in any pain per Dr. Pike. I am glad for thatat least.  The truck ran the light ..I  don't think he saw it turned red.How is he or her. He didn't make it either.

JANICE HELD MY DAD AS HE CRIED.  HE FINALLY ALONG WITH US ALL. The phlebomist came and withdrew his blood than my dad puked on Tabitha scrubs. It was too much for us all but more for him, since he barely found out and he was the sole survivor.

Tabitha I am so sorry. It's okay dad I will get some scrubs from here.  I will go get you some babe while you take a shower.. Thanks Kelly.
Kelly left and returned with scrubs whole I was taking a shower one dad's room..

I sdd you brought yourself one too. Yeah a little ripe in these. You get dried.  TJ gave me two deodorants,  toothpaste and toothbrushes too and scope. I will be out there shortly. Jason is going to be fine physically.  I know babe it's the mental part I am worried about.. William has taken off to get his car to.be driven here and how lap top, brief case,  clothes and toiletries with a robe and skippers.  He is going to be staying with Avery. She has already contacted Joy and Mrs.  Wright and Kim Andrew's.   Kim will see him tomorrow. Good he is feeling guilty and he shouldn't. Babe we all know that. If it was one of us, we probably would feel the same. Yeah your right.

Jason left to do the CT scan. As soon as Kelly got out,  we set up a schedule to help dad. They didn't want me to help because I was barely starting my job next week officially even though I got called in and worked for a few hours before I was notified about my dad and grandparents.

Jason returned and Kim returns too..Jason would you like me to tell you with everyone here. Yes. Your scans are good. Your vitals are good as your two daughters stated.. I  am releasing you in a few hours to go with Avery and Lisa.  I understand your son in law is having one of your vehicles brought back? Yes. You are not to drive for a month. I would suggest his car be taken elsewhere so he doesn't try.  We will have it taken to Kim Andrew's home she offered,since she has enough garage space .  Bailey will work with you on getting stronger again but she will tell you what you can do..