3

I removed all of the photos of Simon and I and burned them in the BBQ grill

Babe thank you for putting some photos of me and you out.  I started the laundry and I want to continue what we started on the plane but had to stop. No more hickeys and definitely not for several days no fucking me in my anus but anything else I am okay with I think.  No more hickeys where they can be seen. A professor with hickeys is not professional even though I enjoy the sensation from you sucking and biting me. I would like to take a shower and eat dinner. We'll can get each other off in the shower? MOST DEFINITELY.
Katelyn removes her clothes and heels as well as I and we get in the shower 🚿.  We met it warm up while she is on her knees sucking my dick and I am getting harder and my dick is expanding in her mouth.

Fuck I am gonna cum remove your mouth please. This amount will make you choke and I don't wannnnt that foooor you.

I removed my mouth as Rony asked. I wanted to stay but her worrying about me was touching so I complied. She helped me up as her knees and legs were trembling.  I kissed her and she could taste a little of herself on me. I ended up bracing her against the wall and held her while we kissed. She was definitely was correct. I would of choked on how quick and the amount that came out of her.

Babe thank you. Your welcome. I wasn't, but you being concerned about me I did. KATELYN I  never came that much. Shit my dick hurts now.  Oh babe. Please don't touch it. It's too sensitive and I don't want to cum again. Here is a loofah so you can take care of yourself down in the lower region. I will wash you from your waist up. THANK YOU BUT STILL NEED YOU TO BRACE ME AGAINST THE WALL. RONY I NEVER SEEN that much and so quick. Neither have I.  Babe it hurts too.  Did you pop a blood vessel? I don't think so.  I need to lay down.  Okay let me rinse us both off from the soap and I will help you to bed. Should I take you to the hospital? No , I believe resting will help..Katelyn you were so deep down my shaft and so much pressure is why I believe it hurts. The length ot pressure?The pressure.  I am so sorry. It's okay.  There is always a first of something. I just hope it's my last. It will be babe.  I won't put that much pressure next time.  My anus is sore and now your penis is.  This is not a good day for us.  We will get through it.  I am going to make us some dinner and you just rest.  Thank you.
Katelyn left to gargle and brush her teeth than went to make us dinner.

I called my sister and thanked her for her and Jane for going grocery shopping and throwing out all the food that went bad.

Maura I have a serious medical question. Okay. Your welcome and Jane said you owe her big time . She puked than cleaned up the refrigerator and the floor.  Now what is your medical question. I put to much pressure on Rony's penis and age had me remove my mouth.  I did because she was worried I choke. Katelyn is she in pain now? Yes she has resting while I will be making us dinner. Oh boy. I am on my way.  Don't tell her. I will ask J to go buy us dinner.  I need to give her a shot and she's going scream.  Okay thanks.