23

Rony how is the teaching going? Actually quite well. I was nervous the other day when Molly came in the classroom to observe me.  I told her that and she chuckled because she said I looked to calm and cool. She did like how I handled a student who became to flirtatious with me and I told him he wasn't my type. He said he was everyone's type.  I told him that I  guess he was a female.  Everyone laughed at him and Molly told him his behavior was out of line.  She told him to leave my classroom and not return until he knew how to behave.  Its been four days. Molly dropped him from my class.  I see him around campus and he cannot look at me which is fine even though he was very handsome. Do I need to worry? Katelyn no not at all.  Thanks for making dinner.  I know it was suppose to be my turn but grading these papers is disappointing to say the least.  The professors who passed them in their classes should be ashamed of themselves.  I brought this up to Molly and she is looking into these other professors. I think she maybe planning to fire at least four of the six.  Two were not at fault and the grades reflected badly in their classes too.

Wow,  it's a shame that has to happen.  Yes but the grades should reflect the truth not what these students received. She has already is advertising for more professors.In thr meantime,  I picked up another class to teach until she finds replacements as well as a thee other professors and none of us are happy about it either. Babe just hang in there. Now that I know I will cook more. I know how work can get at times and recall my college days. Thank you for understanding. It's okay babe. I love the stir fry with rhe brown rice you made. Thank you. I will do the dishes.  No you go rest. I have this. After I am going to work out.
Okay thank you. Love you.  Love you too.

Kitchen is done

Kitchen is done . Now work out time. I like the new look how the kitchen was redone.

I'm working out on the treadmill when Rony joins me to work out

I am done and figured to release some of the tension. Rony I  have another idea to release your tension. Hmmm.

Katelyn gets off the treadmill and wiped it down and her arms and face. She gets on her knees as I am doing bench presses and tells me to stop which I comply.  She has me stand up and she lowers my shorts and boxers and than lowers her shorts. She bends over and I lower her lacey panties and her sports bra.

Fuck I like how your breasts feel in my hands. I like it too.
I enter her slowly so she can adjust then start pumping into her anus while pulling her head back and now I rubbing her clit as I am fucking her ass. .
Rony go deeper.

Katelyn pushes towards me and I go deeper. We are both moaning and age starts screaming with pleasure as we are mixing our juices as we both are coming.  It takes all my strength to not collapse as we are both trembling.  So much cum is coming out of her ass and such a beautiful site it is. I finally pull out and sit on the bench.
Rony Fuck I  needed that so much. You were not the only one .

Katelyn places my dick in her pussy and does a reverse cowgirl and she is in total control.

Kste your so tight.  I know baby just for you. If I  could get pregnant you definitely would be a daddy in nome months.  I know babe and I am sorry. No I am the one who had the hysterectomy for health reasons and I don't regret. Plus I regret that we didn't get together sooner before I had too or  I would love to had your children.  Children. Katelyn I  wish I wasn't sterile because the babies would be gorgeous with your green eyes.

We finally stopped and both are tired. Katelyn pulls my eleven inch dick out of her and licks me clean which makes me cum again but in her.mouth

Katelyn I give up.  I really am tired.  I just want to help you clean up in here then go to bed. We can take a shower and sleep in since it will be Saturday.

We clean up the fitness room. Use the the restroom, brush out teeth and gargle then head to bed.  Katelyn lays her head on my shoulder. We say goodnight and fall asleep.