25

Two weeks have gone by fast.  We are back in California and at work.

Katelyn you ready to go to Blazers for dinner and meet up with Joan ,Bailey Simon, Chris June, Avery,  Jane and Maura? Yes let's go.

We arrive at Blazers  and wait for everyone on the patio upstairs before we order dinner. We listened to the music and see Bailey and  Joan dancing. Hey  guys ready to order? We need to wait on those two.  Mam they ordered when they came in.  Oh okay ! We will order than.

We ordered our food and just watched them dancing not letting the stares bother them.  Our food arrives and they stop dancing when they see the food. 

You two don't let anyone bother you.  Its not always easy Katelyn since Blazers isn't a LGBT bar .They know Chris is gay since they always seeing us. They enjoy being here so they ignore them. Chris can't kick people just because they stare at us.  True.

We eat our food and all get up to dance. One man has had alot to drink before he came in and the bar tender wouldn't serve him more.
Oh great, it's one of my clients. I will right back . Babe be careful. Always June.

Avery tells her client to leave and go home. He hands her his vehicle keys and a taxi cab arrives. He gets in and Avery pays the driver after giving her the address. 
Babe after we leave here please follow me to drive his car home.  I have his vehicle keys.  I will leave them with his butler. Okay. Its getting late we better get going and drop his vehicle off.  I hug my aunts and say good bye to the rest. The bar is closing so we wait for Simon and Chris and head out to his place to listen to music more.

We arrive and go to the pool area

After we enter the house

After we enter the house. Its close to three in the morning when us three couples decide to go skinny dipping and swim. We all ended up fucking our lovers or spouse. We finally stop after we were all done and gather our clothes. Joan and Bailey go home first than Jane and Maura. We stay behind to drink more.
We wake up the next morning.  Chris was on the carpet with Rony and I  was with my ex husband still be fucked by him.

We finally stopped and realized we drank too much. We all promised not to tell anyone.  Rony and I went in the guest room to make love and they left for their room.

Babe I hope we don't catch anything. I know Simon was clean when he was with but now I don't know. I guess we will find out won't we? We should ask them though and still get tested.

I kiss Katelyn morning and we fell asleep until around ten waking up to bacon being cooked.  We take a shower and put on our clothes from the previous night.

Hey you two. Simon and I am sorry even though we both enjoyed it. Rony I never been with an intersex and you definitely know how to use your dick. I apologize for being rough.Its okay but fuck what is your length? Eleven inches. Holy shit Chris why wonder you didn't want me inside you. Yeah she felt good but sore. Simon you okay ? Yes Katelyn even though we shouldn't, I felt good like we had closure. .I felt the same but no more of swapping  .Katelyn and I need to know if you have been with others and have any stds? No we got our test results back last week. We haven't been with anyone else and are tests came back clean.  Thank you. Chris and I totally understand. What about you two? Clean and no we haven't slept with others except you two men. Chris you left all sorts of hickeys on my  breasts.  Sorry you are just so gorgeous and I didn't want  to regret . I have no regrets but no repeated dessert with either of you.

We nod and finished eating breakfast before we leave after helping them clean the kitchen.