12

My dad was released this afternoon from the hospital Yilena came by to get the sign she put up in my yard and the others. She brought Popeyes chicken and various sides since my dad wanted them Joy tool one of the rooms to temporarily live with us. Jackson said he would be back for free to help because some things my father wouldn't want a woman to do and be agreed. William brought all the stuff my dad asked along with my grandparents will.He had my dad's car towed to Kim Andrew's home and my grandfather's vehicle since he knew what my grandparents wanted done with their estate. We are surprised by it but not my dad or my aunt. There home would be sold and the revenue would be split between California state university homeless project and Meals on wheels only. His vehicle was given to one of his old buddies granddaughter so my dad had William to have her get it and my dad would forward the pink slip right away. She had just lost her car from a drunk driver who wrecked her car while it was parked at work who was a single mother. None of knew anything about her at all. She wrote a check put for five grand and handed my brother in law another check from the monies she got from her insurance to be given to the Vincent Korsak children's shelter that my grandparents had mentioned to her as a scholarship for a senior who would be going to college. William said he dropped off checks as my father instructed him to do. He told us both checks came out to be over 29,000 thousand. William said he would cover the rest of the recipients college expenses and living expenses with the condition the individual maintained between a 2 - 3.00 or higher GPA. He didn't want the recipient to know it came from him. William donates tires and batteries to graduating seniors from several colleges as long as they maintain a C average. This was something he had discussed with his parents he said at our graduation. I just didn't know he followed through with it until today. My dad knew only. This was any student in California and all colleges would notify the students about this opportunity. I knew my husband had a big heart and was so proud when he told us all today.
My grandparents didn't leave us any more money as they already had.

My dad read their will to us all. No services of any sort. The monies went to the cancer society , hospice and disabled warrior veterans. Us grandkids were surprised on the no services. They had their plots prearranged for their ashes to go directly there. They didn't want to prolong the agony for us. We of course cried because we already said our goodbyes but it wouldn't be the same. The cemetery would notify us when their remains arrived and buried. We would go afterwards.