24

The following morning we take a shower and go have breakfast and coffee.  Sweetie I will see you later tonight. Enjoy your ride with the gals and John.  I will.   John comes and gets me and we go to the stables.

The horses are ready to go so the four of get on and Trot out of the stables

The horses are ready to go so the four of get on and Trot out of the stables.We all pick up speed and slow down after ten minutes.  Val's horse is spooked and she falls off.  Kiki pulls out her gun and kills the snake. We all get off to help Val up.

Val how you feeling? Sore and a little cut up from the fall. Thank you Kiki.  I wish I had seen it sooner.  Let me go get the truck so you can ride in it.  We need to tend to your cuts  and give you ice for your behind. Please count me out on the nooner.  Valerie we will wait. One nooner won't kill is. Christina you two can. Val Chrissy is right. Okay!

John helps us get Val in the truck. We all jump in the back as John drives slowly to the ranch house.

John where is your first aid kit? Kiki its in the pantry th3 closest one and one in my bathroom.

Kiki gets it and tells John to leave while we help Val get undressed as Kiki tends to the cuts.

Valerie all cleaned up.  Val here is some peas it will feel better than ice pack and it will mold better around your ass. I brought two. Thanks professor abs Kiki Thank you. Hey what about Christina and I. John you didn't let me finish. Thank you. Your welcome Valerie. Your welcome. I am gonna drop off Kiki at Lisa's work.  I will return with lunch from the inn. No we can make something here. You sure? Yes.

John leaves with Kiki. I am in the guest room and must of fell asleep to be woken up to professor and Christina bringing me a grilled cheese sandwich,  🍅 soup and some tea with  🍋 .

I am back and stopped by to get a heating pad and some Tylenol for you   Thank you.
You will need to lay on your side Valerie.

John plugs in the heating pad and Christine hands me two Tylenol to take.
John comes back with his food and a TV tray so we can visit while he eats with us well Christina and the professor, since I finished already.
Val falls back to sleep. Chrissy and John leave the room to catch up.

Val wakes up and asks me to lay with her which I do after I take off my boots and jeans which are dirty.

You might as well take off your top and bra before  I do and lock the door.

I do as Val asks me. 
My behind is still sore but not my vagina. Oh my really! Yes or wouldn't of asked you to lock the door.  We will have to do it on my side.  I can do that Val . I know you can.
I undress Val and she lays back in her side.  I enter her slowly rocking mild as not to hurt her.  She and I both cum together . We are kissing one another to lower the moaning in each other's mouths.

Thanks professor I needed that and apparently you did too . Val I will always well most of the time oblige when you or Chrissy ask me.

We cover up as John and Chrissy come into the room.

I guess someone needed to release some tension. John Leper.  Sorry professor.
The two of us laugh at the professor an John.

Babe she will be okay. A little bruised with some cuts. She will be sore for awhile.  I am glad you were there to kill the snake and help her. Thank you for bringing lunch. I was getting ready to ask my secretary to order me something.  I asked John to stop by to get you some raviolis,  salad and bread.  I knew you had water here. We both were hungry. Let's leave and go see how she is doing.

We park behind John's vehicle and the company truck.

Gloria knock on the door and John answers it

Hi come on. Do you want anything to drink? Alcohol free wine 🍷 and a glass of Everlasting merlot. Coming right up.  How's she doing? Lisa she is sore but not sore enough for her and the professor from having dessert. I unlocked the door thinking they were asleep.  Christina and I wanted to make sure she was okay. They were okay and covered up quickly as the heard me unlocking the door. Yup sounds about right with Parker.  No it was Valerie's doing and the professor obliged willingly.  The room is aired out and the bedding changed.  There you go gossiping again. Christina facts dear. Whatever !  Lisa and Kiki laugh and enter the bedroom. They are snuggled up and asleep.

Sorry they just barely fell asleep. We wanted to see how she is doing.

Why don't you two stay for dinner.I am making lobster tails, with dirty rice,  spinach salad with cheese bread. We can play some poker while they sleep.  I hope you are ready to lose Lisa.  I feel lucky. Okay kid out up or shut up.  Babe be nice. I am.

Kiki kisses me.  We play like for four hours. John is starting to cook with Christina when Parker and Valerie grace us with their presence.

I see dessert was too much.  Kiki he said something? Yes. Please do me the Rizzoli honor. Gladly.

John Leger. Ouch Kiki that hurt.  It was meant too.

We eat and watch a movie together. Parker and Kiki do the dishes and we leave after the movie