9

Police commissioner are you sure you want to come with us to do patrol? Detective Atwater I still am capable of shooting so someone if I need to. I know that buy you haven't been on patrol in a couple of years now. Just drive Detective Raymund.

We are on patrol by because thanks to our non law abiding citizens of Sacramento are taking advantage of the stay in your home order by Newsom and are breaking into businesses and residences. We have already chases three men and were able to catch two of them and bring them to the police department to be booked.

My wife called me to see how I am doing?I tell her it's nuts out there and glad she is with Tommy and Drew.

Babe were ready if anyone breaks in. I am glad but please be safe and make sure Tommy doesn't use a gun. Drew has already told him isn't bailing him it out, he decides to. Laura talk to you later. We are leaving for patrolling the streets. Love you. Love you too and you three be safe. I will tell the guys and we will do our best.

I end the call.
Detective Raymund and Detective!Atwater Laura said for us to be safe. This is our plan, says Atwater. We cannot predict the criminals behaviors who are looting.
Stop put the gun downs now.

One of the ladies shoot at us while the other three put the guns down. We fire back and my cousin hits one. We call an ambulance for the shot lady while waiting for patrol officers to bring the paddy van to come and get the rest and Antonio goes with them as he is on three days leave while they investigate the shoot. Atwater drives us back so we can be interviewed on the shooting.

Internal affairs is raking me over the call and saying I should of not shot her. She didn't leave me a choice when she at us. This is bullshit. Detective Raymund please sit down.  Go to hell. I don't see or hear you two patrolling.

I see my partner opening the door and hear him tell the two internal affairs to fuck off and he slams the door.
Kevin I am out of here be safe.  These two assholes said I shouldn't of used me gun.  She gave you no choice Detective Raymund. We three know that but my camera on
my vest didn't work
and I  didn't know that.  Detective Raymund calm down and go home.  Detective Atwater and mine did work.
Thanks PC.

Antonio leaves without his badge and police officers gun. He leaves.

The PC and I leave for lunch on one of the few Subways that stayed open. He will cool down. He said he's going to Juanita's to keep her and the other two safe while Casey is at work.  He will be okay Kevin.  It was a clean shoot. I will address this when we return.

I arrive at my cousins place and Michele is home with Juanita

Thanks cuz for coming.  Sorry to hear about the shooting.  I rather not discuss it. Where is Mandi?She's with Halle. She spent the night which is good or Halle would be by herself.  She said Halle and her are safe and is ready if anyone breaks in. You must be hungry. We just finished eating. Let me warm up the barley soup. Michele how did you know you know  Frankie called to see of you made it hear safely. He is worried about you.  We have been calling around checking in on people.  Andrew is with Julian and Kim at Kim's place.  Shawn is with Molly. Kiki has Amal and Izzy and they are brats. Why?Amal made baklava while Izzy made a cake and her raspberry tarts.  A tart sounds good right now. Have you heard from Carlo? Yes hes in Texas.
Parker has Beth with them.  June and baby girl are with Jane and Maura as well as Samantha who just got there  before you got here. Josslyn and Paul are okay.  Avery and Lisa are okay.  William and Samantha are okay.  We haven't heard from the harris- Jason, Daphne or Paul and Samantha is worried.  I hope they are okay. We feel the same way.  Thanks can I have another bowl. SURE HAND ME YOUR BOWL AND HERE IS A BEER TOO. THANKS.