18

Maur I sent over dinner for the harris family.  They said Jackson moved in and will live there so I called in to have Halle to add more food. She is missing John but glad he is enjoying the new challenge. She said she will manage the restaurant by herself again until she finds someone.   Yeah I spoke to Mandi J the other day. She said Halle isn't sleeping well with him not there so she has been staying over with her and Michele.  I wonder if they will ever get married. You never know J. They have been together for several years now.  Dinner was good. Let's clean up and go to bed .
Aye buddy I an glad we came to visit you. Me too Christina. I was missing you three. Professor how you feeling? Alot better I took additional time off so we could come and visit you. I appreciate it.  I needed a break from my students. Valerie you love your students. I normally do John but there are few I could deal without.  Val there will always be those. How long are you here for? Close to two weeks.  We figured you could teach us how to make wine.  Very funny Christina.  I thought so.  Geez you two don't start.  OK babe. Yes Professor. You three can use my vehicle. I was wondering why you didn't want us to rent one. I have the company truck as you saw when  I drove up. I use it instead of the one I bought from Rony. When you came here and sold your truck and you told me you bought hers I was wondering, since you like trucks. True but all.rj3 necessary clearance it would take here to ge here wasn't worth it on top of the money.  I know Katelyn and Maura offered to move everything but it wasn't worth it. If you sew I asked Katelyn to have my bed room replicated here. You mean Halle let you keep the bedroom set there. Christina it was never really mine .She gave it to you. Yes but when I go visit it will be there I hope unless she sells it or moves with Michele or vice versa. They have been together for years.  I don't think they want the paper  No but she spends enough nights there or did. It doesn't make sense for her to keep paying rent when she's with Halle. True but we don't know why  .Christina the restaurant is doing well. Michele can afford to live there on her own. I know and I did mention it to them both but never got a response from either.