29

Work went by fast today Rebecca how was your court? I won three lost one and the family of course blames me but not their daughter. She knew she was going to be found guilty of making fake money.  I knew this was gonna happen but their father has me on retainer. It's okay we win and lose some. He's withdrawing his business from us. Good we all are tired of going to court for this family. Jane and Charles informed them this was the last case we would do for them guilty or not. I see why the family blames me. They thought I was aware. No they knew you weren't. 
Well I am going to take the rest of the next two weeks off.i am off to Virginia with my wife for a much needed vacation. Carmen rented Katelyn's place. I told her it was too big..She said she wants to be waited on. She could of done it cheaper.  I know this but Carmen is being Carmen.

Rebecca leaves and June and I head over to my aunts for dinner.

Babe I found a truck  You bought it? YES.  I had a meeting and Nina and I were in Roseville to go over some statistics at the sheriff's office in Roseville.  I mentioned to her a truck and she said she knew the perfect one for me.  It's in the garage already at home with my bike.  We already had sex in the tesla now we will have another vehicle. We still have yet to have dessert in your new vehicle. J and we aren't either.  We will see about that. I will meet you in the garage.  Remember June and baby girl are coming over after work. Oops I forgot.  Let's go home babe.

Maur and I drive up and baby girl and June are parked and inside. MAUR laughs as we park.
We enter the house after I see her truck.

Baby girl and June I forgot you two were coming until Maur reminded me

Baby girl and June I forgot you two were coming until Maur reminded me. You are cock blocking me. Jane Clementine Rizzoli.  Well it's true. Sorry auntie. I  would of thought by now you would of already done it in the tesla. June no mu truck. You bought yourself a truck too? Yes, Nina and I was in Roseville earlier. Nina says to me she knew the perfect truck for me and she was right. I drove it home. AUNTIE WE STARTED DINNER YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DESSERT ANOTHER TIME .
BABE DON'T POUT. LET'S TAKE A SHOWER SEPARATELY.  I guess.  We will be right back. Okay auntie Maura.

I don't believe you.  You go to the guest room ensuite. Yes doc.

June and I laughing when they return.

Wow you two actually did take separate showers. June pay up.  You two bet on us? Yes. I know when auntie Maura says something you normally don't have a choice especially after she calls you by your full birth name. How much? FIFTY. You only bet fifty? June wasn't sure and didn't want to go higher.
Dinner is ready.

Chicken stir fry with sticky rice and saki. Saki for you two. We still have to drive home and one won't get it.

Babe I miss coming here. We are here Hailey let's enjoy it.

We pull up and Jay

parks his truck..I go inside to turn the alarm off.  I help Jay with our luggage and he goes and brings the groceries and household items.

This view is gorgeous Hailey

This view is gorgeous Hailey. Yes it is..I will bring the steaks out once I season them and the red baked potatoes.  Okay babe.

Hailey and I definitely needed to getaway.

We enjoyed the food June. Thank you. We better get going. Enjoy your dessert. I will. J at times  I will leave it at that.