30 epilog

Katelyn I need to go to a conference for a few days. Molly said you can come with me but you have to pay for your own food and drinks.  We know that won't be a problem for you. Where is the conference at? Virginia.  Hmmm. I just rented out my Virginia place to Carmen and Rebecca. Babe the conference isn't on that area. It's about four hours from there.  Please give me the information and I will book myself a seat and upgrade you to first class.  Yeah,  they had me on coach.  We will be gone for a week and it's cool at night Molly said.  Tj is going with her. Maybe we can go golfing or fishing while we are there.  Please tell Molly that I will book them a suite too. Okay.

I call Molly.

Hello Rony.  I spoke with Katelyn.  She had upgraded me to first class and she also upgraded is four to two separate suites. She knows it's not in the college budget.  Think of it as vacation from work sorta. Hold on for a minute .TJ asking me something.

Okay he says thank you but he's paying for the upgrades on the plane.  He will have cash for you two. We are in first class ourselves because he paid for the up grade. Okay see you tomorrow at 7:30.

I hang up and let her know that TJ is paying for our seats and will have cask for her.  We have to be at the airport by seven thirty in the morning.
We pack and go to bed early.

J wow I miss this on our vehicles. I cannot do this in public anymore. I know but turning on you stereo to ocean music was nice. I glad you approved.  We better get in bed it's getting late.

The end