22

Aye Kiki and Lisa you up here for work or pleasure? Both. I just sold my porsche. No way! YES PARKER I Gave up my baby. It's getting harder to get into lower vehicles. I will still go in Kiki's porsche but it's not constant and if I have problems she helps me. Maura told me it was time too. What did you get? A truck. A huge difference for you. Yes but easier on my joints. We got a room at the inn here. We decided to make this trip as relaxing and can be. We came up here because we were missing John especially Chrissy.

John walks up bringing us some wine and Sita down with us dining area of the inn.
Hi Kiki and Lisa. Hi John. Kiki I comped you to one night. I saw your names on the registry. Thank you we would pay. I know but enjoy. It's not like I will see you all from Sacramento alot.

By the way, Halle called me while I was getting all of us wine that you ordered. Mandi finally moved in and some FBI agent is now Michele's roommate and she thinks they are dating too. For being a man, you sure gossip. Haha Christina. You always was one to do that. No it's called being informed. You two don't start up. Yes babe. Yes professor. They have been like this, since we got here,says Valerie.

It seems nothing has changed. Lisa your right..I just don't smack them like Kiki does.

We all laugh and continue talking and we enjoying our meal together.

Kiki and Lisa excuses themselves as it was already eight. We hadn't realized the time and headed back to the ranch . All four of us were tired and I dessert wouldn't be occurring but just spooning and the girls laying their heads on my abs and breast.

We nodded off.

I head off to go grocery shopping and household items shopping for the place and myself .
Michele finally pulls in.

She comes in exhausted

Do you want to take a shower and I will give you a neck and back massage. Yes. I saw your truck very nice. Thank you. I will be back. Please get me a beer and some nachos. Nachos.Yes. Sure .

Michele takes off and we stay upstairs.

If you sit in between my legs or lay on the carpet,  I will give you the massage  I promise only a massage

If you sit in between my legs or lay on the carpet, I will give you the massage I promise only a massage.
Here's your beer. I will sit in between your legs so I can drink the beer.
Nick starts and we talk about growing up and our family.

Wecstayed up talking until midnight than we headed to our own bedrooms after we kissed for a bit.

Kiki you just wanted to come back for dessert.

Yes the time is changing it still is early

Yes the time is changing it still is early. Do you want the curtains closed babe? No we won't be by the windows. I need to use she restroom and brush my teeth. Me too.

Lisa used the restroom while I brushed my teeth than we switched. Lisa washed her hands and left the bathroom than waited for me in bed totally nude. I finished washing my hands and saw my wife. I was already getting aroused seeing her naked and her having a heart on.

I started without since you're eager .
Yes I sew that.

Kiki undressed and I put line around her anus before I entered her.

Ah fuck Gloria quicker babe and deeper.

I go in as far as I can and hold her breasts and fuck her hard. I cover her mouth with a strap so no one would hear my wife as we know not all of the rooms are sound proof.