17

We finished unpacking and William and I put up before we hung up  styling on Lisa's side. Avery had already done her side but stopped when her dad called her inside she said so they could play poker.

Dad we are meeting Mandi, Halle,  Michele at Blazers bar tonight.  So we will be back later. Aunties left so it's just you three.  Please no more poker. Okay,  I was only up by twenty five. William you going home? Yeah  I need to work on a brief . Okay well I am getting tired.

We hugged our dad and left.

Lisa you th3 designated driver? Yes babe bur please don't drink alot. I won't I have to work tomorrow. We all do..

We park and get out and see the other gals. 

We go inside and see Bailey and Joan here with Simon and Chris

Ladies I would like you to meet my bar tender Nick Torres .Hello ladies what can I get you.I am Samantha and will have a beer. I am Kelly a scotch on the rocks. I am Lisa a beer on tap. I am Avery and will have the same as my wife Lisa. I am Tabitha and will have a cherry Coke. I am Michele and will have margarita Virgin on the rocks. I am Halle and will have a modeling. I am Mandi and make that a water for me. I am Juanita please make that a mojito. Okay ladies coming right up.  Nick make their first drink on me. Okay boss. Chris we are only having one drink. We all have to work. We came to check out your place. We are only staying until 11. It's okay it still is on the house Michele.

Nick left to make our drinks and a gal was flirting with him. I could tell he was being polite so I walked over to him. Excuse me babe please remember to pick up diapers on your way home. Honey yes I won't forget. I don't want to have to go to Walmart later like last time. I didn't know you were taken Nick. Yes Jessica I am I just don't wear my ring to work because it's top expensive. .

We all are watching this unfold. Nick kissed Michele on her cheek and Michele french kissing him and he is enjoying it.

  Joan already knows to be quiet

  Joan already knows to be quiet. She knows Nick is undercover and he used to work with Tony in Washington D C. He's undercover trying to find out who killed a naval officer.

Joan is laughing and I tell my wife to behave.  She has had a few too many.
Simon can you help me get Joan in my car before she says something she shouldn't. Chris I will be back. Okay.

We get her in my car and Simon wishes me luck  and knows Joan will hate tomorrow at work..
Jessica leaves the bar. Michele thank you and I did enjoy your kiss. You are excellent kisser.  Thank you.  May I have your number since you changed your number on me so I can tell you when I am coming so you don't shoot me. Yes Nick my name is Michel Hadid by the way.

They start talking more and Michele never comes back to join us. We eventually leave abs Michele says good bye.

Aye roommate what was that kiss for? He seemed he needs help so I helped him out. Yes but after the first kiss. I just felt like it Mandi. Let's get miss Casanova home . I will be staying the night again.  I hope that is okay Michele.  It's not a problem with me. I just would prefer you put clothes on before you come out.  Sorry about that. Mandi said you weren't home. She was wrong.  My date ended horribly so I left the club early. Goodnight you two.

Aye nick how's it going? I  am close to solving it. It's Jessica.  You sure? Yes. It was her lipstick and partial print that came back..They will arrest her tomorrow. Chris thanks for letting me be your bar tender. I enjoyed it especially tonight. With me moving here,  I would like to get to know Michele more. From what I seen myself and heard,  she's a good person. Thank you Simon.  I am off you two got the clean up? Yes.

I locked the door and the waitresses, myself and other employees cleaned up before we left.  I deposited the tonight's receipts in the safe and left.