26

Rony and I headed to a doctor we knew to get tested.  He tells is to practice safe sex if we can't wait. We thank and leave. 

Chris we should get retested just in case. I will is an appointment for us both before I start my first day at work. I know your happy to.actuallu take cases and go to work instead of just helping them and being q paralegal. Yes .I wish I was still judge but blew that.
Chris kisses me. Simon goes to smoke a cigar while work out in Simon's fitness room.
.Rony literally made me bleed which hadn't happen in years even with a condom on.

Jane you ready to go   do this? Yes Charles I am coming.  Auntie you sure? Yes,I need to get back being a cop. Auntie I am still keeping your name on the building. Maur is supporting my decision. Jay needs help and he has asked to be second in command. I feel bad for Yilena. I think she felt she was going to get the promotion. I tried talking to her but ignoring my texts, calls and even knock on her door.  Beth and Maur are right. I just need her to come around.  I just don't want to have where I  have to write her up.

We walk into the conference room and broadcast it to the other conference rooms.

Hello everyone I stepping down as being a lawyer for now. I will be the deputy sheriff for Sacramento County. I will miss you all. This is something I have been thinking about for awhile.  I have been missing being a Leo.  I will just have more responsibilities and alot less hours as I have put in here. I will still be on the board or directors and still own a portion of the law firm.   This all I have to say.
Everyone wished me well  and some even cried.  Maur took my hand and we left.

Maur thanks for coming here. I know you have been missing  be a detective.  This way I get to see you more and worry less. I know the stress of your job. I love you J. Thanks doc. I love you too.
AVERY I AM SURPRISE SHE DIDN'T WANT A GOING AWAY PARTY.SHE WAS AFRAID IT WOULD ONLY DRAG IT AND SHE DIDN'T WANT THAT. REBECCA YOU READY FOR MORE WORK? NO BUT ITS MY JOB.

Maur let's go trade in my two vehicles. I want a sporty one and a truck.  Okay J.

We bring back from the bay area a tesla for Jane and for myself a massariti.
J talked me in trading my Mercedes that I bought not the one I inherited when Esmi died. Our agent dropped the phone when we updated our policy. I always wanted a  massarati but never wanted to fork out that much for one even if I could afford it.

We returned to the house with our vehicles

We returned to the house with our vehicles.  We had just had the garage expanded and changed 5 car garage to fit one vehicle. We were tired of hitting our doors when we got in or out.

Maur at least I sold both vehicles one here. Babe do you really need a truck?Yes for the trailer and other items .J we can rent a truck borrow my sisters or someone else's.  Maur if I find one I like I will buy it. It's late let's park them and take a shower. 

We used our existing license plates

We used our existing license plates. I couldn't find a truck I wanted plus Maur teased me that I couldn't drive two vehicles home. I told her I knew that but if I found  a truck I would of rented a trailer and had the tesla on the trailer  being towed back with me.

Dad please take oy easy driving home.  Please group call us when you get home.

I pull my car out of Kim's garage and thank her for getting me to realize it wasn't my fault my parents died

I pull my car out of Kim's garage and thank her for getting me to realize it wasn't my fault my parents died.  They money I got from the truck  company I donated it to  where the VA helps disabled veterans get their homes handicap accessibility for wounded veterans.