Chapter 7: Honor

Taker and Markus walk for a long time in the late afternoon, he looks up to the sky and sees that they still have time to reach the cave. As soon as they arrive at the cave, Markus closes the cave entrance with his web as Taker goes deep into the cave. After Markus puts several layers of webbing at the entrance, the creature joins its master, Taker is surrounded by Markus' webbing. Before Taker is completely transformed, Markus hangs him upside down before descending from the ceiling of the cave. Markus could hear his master's roars of pain, "Mar..MARKUS! Untie me!" He cried to his creature but the spider knows that his master is attached, whatever happens, he must be left attached. The creature remained in a corner, watching the black form of its master manifesting, the eight legs of Taker's back trying to detach but nothing helped. His master's green eyes have turned so dark that not even light will brighten his eyes. His teeth got so sharp he could rip anyone's head off. When his black form manifests, Taker can no longer communicate, he doesn't listen to anyone, doesn't control his rage, that's why they decided to tie him up so he doesn't kill anyone. Markus is rubbing his cheekbones, still looking at his master.

~!~

The next morning, the village is woken up by soldiers entering the houses shouting. "Go all in the castle! Now!", "Women and children run to the castle!". Diana is woken up by her father, dressing quickly, she doesn't understand what's going on outside, people are screaming. "Come on honey, you have to take shelter!" Said Frish to his daughter, they ran out of their house and saw the soldiers and creatures near the gate of the fortress ready for a possible attack it seemed. "Come quickly!" Said one of the soldiers near the castle door, all the women, children and old people are in the castle, the children are scared.

"These are the same people who attacked our village.." Frish said to Diana looking out the window seeing Taker's soldiers fighting for their lives and the future of the fortress. Frish is surprised that the queen, Taker's mother fights so well, she handles the weapons as if they were light. "Dad, where are you going?" Diana asked when she saw her father walking towards the front door of the castle. "I will help them." Said he was determined to help the queen and the majesty, especially for Taker who saved his life. "Dad..no...I..I don't want to lose you.." She said pleading with her father, tears welling up at the thought. Frish takes her daughter's hands, smiles at her. "I want revenge for what they did to our village. If I die, I'm happy and proud to have you as my daughter, never forget it, I love you." He said before kissing her forehead and letting go of her hands and heading outside.

~!~

Markus wakes up due to a feeling of danger occurring in the castle, he looks at his master who is still tied to the ceiling, he steps on the wall before reaching the ceiling to untie his master. "Markus.." Said Taker waking up, rubbing his eyes when his hands were untied. He clings to Markus' legs when the web has been completely destroyed and rolls onto his back. "I feel something too." Said Taker looking around, Markus comes down from the ceiling before getting out of the cave. "Oh no.." Said Taker seeing thick black smoke in the sky coming from his fortress. He climbed on Markus' back before ordering his creature to run towards the kingdom. Hang on..I'm coming.. Thought Taker.

~!~

Blood, fire, smoke, dead soldiers and creatures. Betty fights alongside her men trying to keep the enemies away from the castle. They have already entered the fortress, destroying everything, she had never seen creatures with steel legs. Are they robots? no, some spiders have steel legs and are dead. She kills men then ignites an enemy creature before looking towards the entrance of the mistress wondering when her son will return with Markus. Damn, where are you?

She didn't see a creature behind her that was about to kill her, she turned around and with fear and surprise she crouched down, closing her eyes thinking her time had come. Suddenly, Frish, planted an ax between the creature's middle eyes saving the queen from the dead. Betty is shocked at what she saw, an ordinary human saved her life, his blue eyes that are covered in the sticky blue blood of the creature he just killed. "My queen, are you all right?" Frish asked holding out her hand to lift it up, she smiled at him. "Yes...thank you Frish.." She said sincerely having a debt towards him, they smiled at each other, then heard a noise towards the door of the fortress. From afar, they could see Markus and Taker coming.

~!~

"No mercy Markus!" He said to his creature before jumping off his back slicing an enemy's head with his sword. He casts an electricity spell on an enemy creature while walking towards his allies. A spider runs towards Taker who turns towards this one and makes it lift in the air before spreading his fingers to make it explode. He starts running towards his mother who seemed to have trouble managing her defense. "I'm here, mum" Shouted enough for her to hear, she looked at her son who had put his back against hers so as not to have his back to a creature. "Mark! don't worry about me! a human is in the fight! go protect him!" she cried to her son, slicing off an enemy's arm. A human? fighting? Taker looks around then sees the blond girl's father, he looks back at his mother.

"Be careful." He says to his mother before running killing enemies not taking his eyes off Frish who is fighting. Frish turns around suddenly when he felt a back put against him, he wanted to kill this one and Taker stopped with his hand the sword which was going to split his head. "Majesty..?" Said Frish shocked that he was going to unintentionally kill the majesty, Taker's steady hand starting to bleed, the sword remained in his hand. "M..majesty..I'm sorry.." He said afraid that Taker would get angry, he threw his ax behind Frish killing an enemy who was going to throw a spear at him. "Why aren't you in the castle with the others?" Shouts enough for Frish to hear, he flips him back to back to continue fighting, they're in the middle of a pack of creatures.

"Majesty, let me fight with you.." Frish pleaded while fighting heart and soul for the man who has the reputation of being a monster but also, the one who saved his life and his daughter. "You..you saved me and you saved my daughter..I still owe you.." He added, Taker is surprised by the bravery of this old man, a loud noise is made hear and Taker looks towards the left tower of his collapsing castle. Then look at the entrance of the fortress, he could see a man, tall, long silver hair, a gray goatee with huge red eyes. Dad? Taker thought. He begins to run towards the door while the mysterious man turns around and walks beside a creature with red legs that had just come back to him and plunged into the forest.