Chapter 53: Forgive me..

After spending a good evening, Taker decides to go and rest in his room. He is dressed in a white silk shirt with a neckline that you could see the outline of his muscular pecs, a pants also in silk. He looks out the window, his village going to bed to be in shape for tomorrow. He frowned thinking that Diana shouldn't fight by his side, he doesn't care about others who want to fight but she is so precious to him that he fears she will die in battle. Why don't you go see her? Stop hiding behind your curse, you're not intrigued, you're in love and you know it. Scott's voice echoed in his head, he shook his head closing his eyes trying to clear his voice. Scott is wrong, Taker is just intrigued, although his curse within him has been covering up half of his emotions for a long time, Taker can be sure he is just intrigued. Scott, Anastasia, Pat, Markus are all wrong.

Suddenly the door slams open and he hears moans, he looks behind him and sees Pat and Kinsey kissing and undressing. Taker frowns, still hands behind his back watching the two lovebirds making out and getting ready to fuck in his own room! Taker turns completely around and crosses his arms as he keeps an insistent gaze. Pat and Kinsey have fallen on the bed and before they continue, they hear a throat clearing right behind them. Pat looks behind him and both are surprised to see Taker, arm crossed, by the window watching them. They get dressed quickly, apologizing for having the wrong room. "Damn..I..I'm sorry Taker..I was thinking..." Pat said trying to come up with an excuse but there wasn't one, he should have been careful. "Good fuck." Taker said to Pat as he walked away, hearing Pat laugh at his comment.

~!~

Diana has finished taking a little bath in the lake, she has dried her hair using her towel before putting on her pajamas at home. Tigress is on the roof of her house, her creature has grown so big that the roof has sank a little. Tomorrow is the big day, she will be able to take revenge for her father's death and she has been training a lot with her creature. She frowned when someone knocked softly on her door when she was going to bed, she walked over to the door and opened it.

Anastasia is standing in the doorway, her hands clasped in front of her, smiling kindly at her. "I..can I come in?" She asked before Diana stepped back to let her in. She walks into her daughter's house looking around before turning to face her beautiful daughter. "I wanted to tell you how sorry I am again for abandoning you.." Anastasia said looking at her daughter who rolled her eyes in the air, not believing she was truly sorry. Seeing that her daughter does not believe her, she puts something on the table before approaching Diana. "Tomorrow...maybe we're going to die my dear, please forgive me.." She said shedding a few tears but seeing that Diana still didn't want to talk, she decided to leave leaving her alone for the night. She closes the door and tears run down her cheeks, she looks at what her mother put on the table and it's a necklace with a star on it.

"Leave me alone.." She said feeling someone behind her thinking it was her mother who had come back. Footsteps walk towards her softly and feel two cold hands on her shoulders. "It's me." Said Taker announcing having understood that she thought it was someone else. He had seen that Anastasia tried to talk to her daughter again but he noticed that it hadn't changed too much. "Sorry Majesty..I thought it was my mother.." She said trying her eyes, not wanting to show him that she was crying. Taker cups her face in his hands looking at her beautiful purple eyes that are shining with tears. "Forgive your mother..you may not see her tomorrow." He said knowing that it really hurts to have regrets when a person dies, she shook her head gently letting tears fall. "I can't...she hurt us too much.." She said crying, wrapping her arms around Taker's waist to feel his arms wrap around her waist, she rested her head against his heart which was beating slowly but not regular. Taker rubbed her hair trying to calm her down feeling his shirt getting wet from her tears. "Being angry is normal but you have to forgive to live better if something happens tomorrow." He said looking up at the ceiling seeing the shape of Tigress's body moving. "Let's walk a bit." he said.

~!~

They walked together enjoying the fresh air talking about Anastasia and Diana's feelings. Diana feels pain and a happy feeling at the same time seeing her mother but what hurts her the most is the way she left. She left, leaving her father to struggle with her without giving her any sign of life. She doesn't care if she's a mage, an alchemist or anything, she wanted to know where her mother really was and not see her again as if nothing had happened a few years later.

They are perched on Markus' spider web, where they slept, watching the stars shining in the dark sky. Taker can understand Diana's feelings but he told her that Anastasia never meant to hurt anyone and today she is ready to be a better mother for Diana even if it's too late . She lays her head on Taker's shoulder, tired from her night, listening to the sounds of the forest, the creatures of the night manifesting themselves, feeling safe with the Majesty. Taker lays down on the spider web and pulls Diana into his arms to sleep against him, he puts his other hand below her head while his other arm is wrapped around her waist.