Chapter 60: A deep reciprocal love

At the end of the evening, Taker decides to go up to his room, takes off his big dress and his shirt, wears only his pants. He looks out the window of his bedroom, he sees that Diana is at home since there are lights, he closes his eyes. For the first time he feels this feeling of deep love towards someone other than his mother, he no longer feels the intrigue he had before.  A cane noise is heard behind him, which slowly approaches him. "Now you know what is it being in love?"

Taker turns around and sees Scott's spirit next to him looking in the same direction as him. "Why don't you go see her?" » asked Scott, hands on his cane, looking at his tenth generation. Taker breathes hard and lowers his head, unsure of how he should behave towards Diana now. "How is it possible that she achieved what I wanted to do since I was 18?." Said Taker looking up at Tigress who is injured and leaves with Markus in the forest. "Controlling my curse with a kiss while I am cursed, how is that possible?" he asked finally looking at his ancestor, Scott frowned at what his descendant was saying.

"Your heart and mind were already drawn to her, her love for you helped control your curse." Scott said as he watched Diana leave her house to put out the candles in her driveway. "Your curse couldn't kill her even if he wanted to because your heart and your mind prevented it." Added Scott looking at the ground then looks at Taker. "I kissed her before the battle and it didn't work." Taker said as he watched Diana chat with the people in the village before heading home. "It's your curse. When she kissed you as cursed, your dark form was weak, weak enough that he let your mind take control of your emotions over him." Scott said smiling to Taker, he looks at his ancestor in his gray eyes, Taker has the feeling of looking in a mirror when he looks at Scott. "Is that why you hit him? To help me control it or break it?" he asked remembering when he was resting from his injuries, Scott's violent gesture towards his dark form. Scott nodded without saying a word, very proud of her gesture which helped her tenth generation.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" » he asked his ancestor who laughed and shook his head. "I wanted you to realize it. to feel it for yourself." Scott said then backed away from the window, one hand behind his back as he walked towards the wall. "Have a good life with the woman you love; impregnate her to have an heir. Our name must remain." Scott said turning around enough to look at Taker who was looking at him proudly. "I will do it." Taker said bowing, Scott smiles then disappears.

~!~

Diana took her shower, she spent the evening at her home, near Tigress, not having the heart to party after losing her mother. She regrets so much for not talking to her or telling her that she forgives her. She really wanted to spend time with her after this battle but the spirits decided otherwise. She was ready to go to bed when someone knocked, she put on a jacket and walked towards the door and saw Taker, wearing a red shirt and black pants with a black bandana on his forehead, a bandage on the side of the neck. "I'm sorry to bother you at this time of night, I wanted to know how you were." Said Taker rubbing his head knowing he didn't see her at the banquet, he knows Diana is sad but he was hoping to see her tonight. Diana smiles at him, very happy that he came. "I...I'm fine...thanks Taker" She says kindly, tears in her eyes, Taker knows she's lying, that she's sad that her mother is dead. "Want to come walk and talk a little?" He suggests, extending his hand towards her, who accepts it willingly.

~!~

They are walking in the forest, the owls are singing, the sounds of the bushes are moving because of the wild animals, the night air is so good. They walks along a river with a waterfall at the end, flowers blooming, a few fireflies make this place so beautiful. They talk about the war that just ended, how he felt after killing his father, how she felt..."...my mother's death made me understand that you shouldn't stay angry with someone you love.." Diana said lowering her head sadly, walking next to him in front of the lake. "She's proud of you, I'm sure." » He said trying to reassure her, not used to comforting someone. They are sitting down, Taker has his legs stretched out in front of him while Diana has her legs crossed.

"I hope so." She says then an uncomfortable silence settles between them, Taker doesn't know what to say or what to do. He's a Dark Lord but he can't tell her how he feels. He never said I love you to anyone, not even his mother when she was alive. "So you know how to control your curse now?" Diana asked, interrupting Taker's deep thoughts. "Yes," he said simply, then Diana looked up with a small smile, "I... I know it seems crazy what I want to ask you but... can I see you in your cursed form?" she asked shyly while Taker is shocked what she just asked him. "Are you sure? You know I'm horrible." » He said and took a deep breath when she nodded confidently. He stood up beside her and took her hands in his so she was standing. "Close your eyes." He says when It's done, he closes his eyes as well, breathing deeply, feeling his paws slowly coming out of his back. She could feel him shaking a little.

"Open." Taker says in a very dark voice, she slowly opens her eyes. and sees him cursed. She is impressed with how he is, she didn't realize what he was like when he wasn't in control of his body being cursed. Now that he does, thanks to her, she can watch him closely at every corner. He got a little taller, his muscles got a little bigger, the backs of his hands were hairy with claws instead of nails. The eight black legs are around him connected to his back. "It hurts you?" She asked calmly, knowing that she was no longer in danger when he was cursed. "No pain now." Taker said letting his face be touched so she looked into his black eyes.

"I...I couldn't speak while I was like that. I didn't remember anything afterward." He said, gently moving his hands away from her face so as not to hurt her with his claws. "How did you know what you were doing was going to work?" He asked looking at her, she bit her lip lowering her head before looking into his eyes again. "I didn't think it was really going to work.." She said, honestly, she's wanted to do it for a long time, he's always been very nice to her and he's very endearing even though he's a cold Calaway, he doesn't It's not like the others.

"I wanted to do what I wanted...I...I love you Majesty" She admitted shyly giving him a sort of declaration, Taker's paws gently tucked behind her back, his black eyes left his green ones , he becomes himself again. He takes her face in his hands, studies her pretty face and her pretty eyes, saying nothing, just looking at her before kissing her gently, the same kiss he had received a little earlier but with much more passion.