Chapter 61: Be my queen

He kisses her passionately, he controls the kiss by holding the back of her head, and He lays her down on the grass, he kisses her neck while his hand is on her waist. Her hand goes to the back of her head, she bites her lip while her other hand goes to her strong chest. They wanted each other so much; Taker may be cursed but she can't help but be in love with this man. she was charmed by his evil demeanor, the way he is, the way he looks.

He slides his hand from her waist to her thigh, grabs her hard and wraps her leg around his waist. he takes off his shirt and begins to kiss her on the top of her breasts as she runs her fingernails over his muscular arms. He really wants to take his time with her, he wants to take his time to discover her beautiful body. He waited so long that he even dreamed of it. Now she is there, below him, ready to give him everything.

He takes off her bra and takes one of her breasts in his mouth while he plays with the other with his other hand. She moaned and arched her back, removing his bandana and ponytail and running her hands through Taker's hair. He comes back to her mouth, and kisses her languidly, she unbuttons his shirt as he takes off her pants, and she moans against his mouth when she feels Taker's hand against her pussy.

He goes to her neck while rubbing her pussy, he loves how she is at his mercy right now. He takes off her panties, kisses her neck, her tits, her belly, her thighs and goes to lick her pussy which makes Diana arch her back, she moans loudly, pulls Taker's hair, doesn't want him to stop . "Please don't stop..." she moans as he feels her cum in his mouth, looks at her, licks his lips and takes his pants off, revealing his big cock, he crawls to be on top of her, he kisses her neck, rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"Wait..." She said putting her hand against him, looking at him stressed to see that Taker had a...big one. How is this big thing going to get in? she wondered, looking down. He frowned then he looked at himself and her, reassuring her in understanding her anxiety. "I'll take it easy trust me" he reassured and held her hand reassuringly as he slowly put his cock inside Diana, he kissed her lips softly, going slow with her. "Ah..." She let out a small cry of pain when she felt Taker enter her, he stopped and waited for her sign to continue, he kissed her on the neck. She grabs his face and kisses him touching his black goatee.

The pain begins to fade, Taker slowly moves up and down while kissing his neck, and she wraps her legs around Taker's waist as he goes a little faster. He leans his forehead against hers, moaning. She moans and looks into Mark's eyes, his eyes tangled with passion and small sparks of lightning appear in his eyes.

They decide to change position, he lies down on the grass, Diana climbs on Taker's cock, and decides to ride him. He holds her breasts as she rides him harder, she puts her hands on his chest and she tilts her head back moaning. "Hmm..Taker.."

He pulls up to capture her lips as she rides him faster. He spanks her so hard it leaves a mark, she moans loudly, biting her lip. He hopes it's not another dream, it's too good to be real. She is so beautiful, the most beautiful girl he has ever met.

Taker lays her down on the grass, kissing her neck as he continues to go faster inside Diana's pussy. She wrapped her legs around Taker's waist moaning... She feels she's ready to... "I..I'm going to cum.." She said moaning as she took Taker's head and kiss him hard.

He grabs her waist hard as he goes deeper and faster, letting her cum while Taker also cums, pushing deeper into Diana. He buries his face in Diana's neck, tired from the night they spent, he gently kisses her lips. Taker and Diana calmly catch their breath and he conjures up a blanket to put on top of them. He looks at her, putting his head in the palm of his hand, caressing her sweet face. "Be my queen, Diana." He said suddenly.

Diana looks at Taker to know if he is serious, but his eyes say it all, he is very serious, he wants her to be his queen, to be his wife, to be everything to him. "But I've never run a kingdom...I don't know if I will be..." She says but Taker interrupts her by kissing her. Taker broke the kiss and puts his forehead to hers, he knows she's never run a castle, he knows everything but he just wants to be her queen. he wants everyone to understand who this girl belongs to and it is HIS wife. "There is nothing to learn, I want to be the first you see every morning and the last you see every night, I will protect you from anyone, I will love you until our death.  Diana Fox, please be my queen, be by my side, be mine forever." Said Taker putting his hand to her cheek, looking at her sincerely. It literally brought tears to Diana's eyes, she can't believe what she heard, he wants her to be his queen, he wants to share his life with her and he loves her.

"And if some don't agree to be your queen?" She said telling him her fears if she'll accept, she doesn't want everyone to treat her differently or that it creates tension in the fortress because she has become queen. Taker smiles at her question then kisses her forehead before looking into her worried eyes of his future wife. "It'll be fine, no one is going to make inappropriate remarks because otherwise they'll land in Markus' meat bag." He said reassuring her, she smiled letting tears run down her cheeks knowing that Taker wasn't laughing at the threat. "I love you Taker." She said as a yes to accept to be Taker's queen before he smiled and kissed her passionately under a starry night.