Chapter 20: An unexpected visit

After washing himself of the blood of his prisoners, he is at his mother's bedside. The room is decorated with flowers, candles and incense, Betty has been changed, she is dressed in a white royal dress, a crown of flowers has been placed on her head and the symbol of her son held in her hand .Taker is on one knee in front of the bed, his hands clasped, elbows resting on his knees, eyes closed praying for his late mother. When the guards changed Betty's clothes, they found a letter intended for the Majesty in the queen's shirt. As soon as Taker read it, he burned the paper in the fireplace and will fulfill his mother's last wishes tomorrow.

He hears the bedroom door open slowly then closes, footsteps are heard and a knee lands right next to Taker. He looks beside him and sees Pat in the middle of making the sign of the cross and puts his hands together. "How are you Taker?" whispered Pat closing her eyes praying for the queen's soul. "Empty, that's how I feel right now." He confessed to his ally, he looked at his mother's lifeless body before lowering his eyes. "I know that feeling, I knew it not that long ago." Said Pat looking in turn at Betty's body then looks at Taker. "I also lost my mother. I reacted very badly to her death, I drank a lot, it happened to me to lose control of myself and to kill." Confessed in turn, they get up, Pat looks at Taker who is still looking at his mother, still not believing she is gone. "Know that you are not alone, if you need, I am here." He said before leaving Taker in the room.

~!~

Everyone is eating, Pat and her allies mixed with Taker's soldiers eating and laughing. Taker is on his throne eating, he didn't eat much tonight but he drinks a lot. He looks at Pat who seems to be so close to his soldiers. "...and he sped away!" Said Pat who was telling an anecdote of his life while laughing and everyone laughs. He takes his key and the black book out of his pocket inside his robe then puts them on the table wondering what the prisoner meant before dying saying what the master is hiding. Pat looks at Taker who seems to be thinking, he gets off the table to walk towards him, he pats him on the shoulder. "Heyy..stop thinking for two minutes, come have fun." Said Paul half stuffed pulling Taker's arm who didn't move from his throne. "Later, Pat" Taker says but Pat insists, he wants his ally to come and have fun and think about other things. "Come on!" Pat insisted and Taker reluctantly got up and followed him outside.

~!~

Pat has teleported with Taker to a town not far from the fortress and begins bar hopping. Pat buys beers for Taker who doesn't seem to want to have fun. Musicians playing their instruments while singing with the people who are in the bar. Taker looks at Pat who seems to be having fun, singing with the musicians with his beer in the air.

The further the evening progresses, the cooler Taker becomes. Drunk but cool. They laugh together, do a push-up contest, they ran in the middle of the night, wash in the river and then flirt with prostitutes who were doing the streets with their beer in hand. "Oh...are you someone important?" Asked the prostitute, stroking Taker's chest when he told her he owned a fortress and had land. "Taker, I'm going up with my girlfriend to....pay a visit" Pat said winking at him as he walked towards the house behind them with a blonde prostitute. "Ohh...you're the famous man everyone is talking about..the dark Taker.." Added the prostitute who looks like she's hot to fuck with the most feared man. "Yeah.." he said trying to stay straight as he drank his beer leaning against the wall. The prostitute unbuttons a few buttons on Taker's shirt before running his hands over the majesty's skin. "For you and only you, I can lower my prices. You save us from people who don't want us" She says putting her hands on each side of his neck, Taker finishes his beer, throws down his bottle and grabs the woman by the waist. "I could do whatever I want with you?" He asked looking at her furiously, she bit her lips looking at him feeling his cold hands caressing her thighs while pulling up her skirt. "Anything Your Majesty desires." She said flirting with him, looking at his cold green eyes.