Chapter 15: Torture

At the end of the afternoon, Taker left for the dungeon where his prisoners are. He is accompanied by one of his soldiers to climb the stairs of the dungeon. They entered the room lit only by candles, a few small windows to ventilate the room. The prisoners are tied against the wall, gagged. Taker opens the iron cell and takes one of the prisoners with him while one of his soldiers pulls out the torture tools.

Taker stares coldly, there is no emotion in his eyes as he watches the prisoner twist his fingers slowly, wanting these prisoners to suffer like his late friend Pete suffered. Taker raises his hand to signal his guard to stop the torture, he walks over to the suffering man, forcing him to look into his cold green eyes. "You thought I wasn't going to find you after destroying half of my kingdom, huh?!" He shouted at the prisoner who tried not to focus on the pain, staring at Taker.

"Where's Mendal?? Tell me what he wants from me!" Taker ordered before taking the card out of his pocket and then returning his attention to the man in pain. "And what does this map show? What is it a map of?" he asked showing him the map while forcing him to look at him but the prisoner didn't seem to say anything, not wanting to betray his master. "Tell me!!" He shouted, having no patience with his enemies, the prisoner laughed in Taker's face.

"Do you... do you really think that... that I'm going to tell you...?" The prisoner asked laughing, Taker smiled nervously as his soldier backed away knowing what the Majesty was going to do when he laughed like that. "You don't know me... When I ask for something... I get it! " He says before taking him by the neck and slamming him against the wall. one pike from each, which makes her scream in pain. Taker steps closer to him, smiling forcing a look at him, loving the pain in his enemies eyes.

"Don't worry boys, I have plenty of time to hear what I want." He warns, looking at his prisoner, before planting an ax on the man who is being tortured. "SO?" Said Taker looking at him, his face grimacing in pain, he glared at Taker then spat in his face. Taker raises his hand to his soldier who had drawn his sword to slit his throat but made it clear he wouldn't. He smiled mischievously at his prisoner before spitting his guts out as he punched him in the stomach. He wipes his face with a rag before raising his hand and motioning for his guard to torture him. "Torture them until they pass out, they mustn't die.." Ordered his soldier then turned to his prisoners with one of the most diabolical smiles. "...Yet" he says smiling then leaves.

~!~

Taker goes to his room, takes off his t-shirt full of sweat and blood, he opts for a purple shirt, a jacket and black pants as well as his boots. It's the first time he's been dating a girl since he was 18. Since being cursed, he hasn't dated anyone because of his reputation now outside the fortress. He knows that there will be curious people but hey, this girl is human and she intrigues him. He combs his hair with his brush, ties his hair in a high ponytail before looking at himself one last time in the mirror before leaving.

"Mark! Wait !" Cried Betty seeing her son come out of his room to go up the stairs, he turns around and sees his mother with a bouquet of flowers in her hands. "Here, my son, I know she likes flowers." She said handing the bouquet to her son, Taker takes it and looks at his mother with a funny look. "Mom, I know how to date a girl." He reassured his mother but he said that because he hadn't thought of the flowers.

Betty rubs her son's shirt wanting her son to be very handsome. "Stop it mum" he says annoyed that she takes care of him when he is now an adult. "Watch out for yourself, my son, watch out for the sky." She says to her son hugging him, Taker puts his free hand around his mother's shoulders returning the hug. "Don't worry." he said before breaking the hug and leaving.

~!~

Diana is getting ready, she decided to let her hair down, her hair is a bit frizzy from the shower she took. Her hair curls when wet. She put on a green dress and black heels, she put on makeup before Taker arrived. Diana opens the front door when there is a knock on the door, she could see the Majesty, very elegant in her purple shirt, he hands flowers to her. "This is for you" he said giving flowers to her, she smiles to his attention. " Shall we go?" Asked Taker holding out his arm to Diana, she takes his arm and closes the door of the house.

~!~

Betty saw everything from the castle door, she smiled when she saw that Diana smiled at the flowers. It also does him good to see his son step out of his role as Lord of this fortress. She closed the castle door then coughed loudly as the soldiers checked to see if she was okay. "Yes..yes I'm fine.." She reassured one of the soldiers, she started to walk with difficulty, she put her hand on the banister of the stairs to go up the steps. Two soldiers went to help the queen to go to her room.