Chapter 44: Cozy, hot and murder

"Do you trust me?" he asked looking at her standing near the tree trunk. "Yes, I trust you, you are not a man who will hurt women." She said sincerely smiling at her, Taker looks dangerously at Markus one last time and decided to come back to the middle of the web. "The robe is big enough for two and we have the fireball to keep warm." He said putting it on the web, they laying down and wrap it around them but Diana has something bothering her. "Taker, do you mind if I..." She stopped speaking, embarrassed to ask him. "If you what?" He asked looking at her, she looked at him shyly. "If I undress? I... I can't stand sleeping fully clothed". she asked shyly, feeling her cheeks begin to flush. Taker looks at her, turns away from her.

"Make yourself comfortable." He told her, with his back to her, not to embarrass Diana while she was undressing. As a man he wants to look at her but as a dark lord he has to be respectful to women. She took off all her clothes except her bra and panties before getting back into the dress with the Majesty. "Good night, Majesty." She said turning her back on him, closing her eyes with a secretly smile that she was sleeping with him. "Good night sweet human." He said, still awake, his head resting on his arm, looking at Diana's blonde hair, he noticed Diana leaning towards him as if she wanted to feel him close to her. He gently passes his arm around her waist, her buttocks are pressed against his crotch but decides not to try anything. Sleep begins to catch up with him and ends up falling asleep.

~!~

Taker wakes up and sees Diana still in his arms, he hugs her tighter trying to warm up, realizing the fireball is gone, he tries to make a new one but can't. Come on! Taker thought angrily.

As he tries to make a fireball, Diana wakes up and notices Taker sitting there trying to make a fireball. She sits down and grabs his hands, preventing him from trying. "It's okay Taker if we don't have a fireball to keep us warm." She said looking at him flirtatiously, which surprised Taker a little who wasn't used to being looked at that way but decided not to pay attention. "I don't want you to catch cold," he said, frowning but she disagreed.

She steps closer to Taker, rubbing her hands on Taker's chest. "we have to warm up in another way." She said before grabbing Taker's neck before kissing him on the lips. Taker is surprised by this sudden kiss, he closes his eyes gently and places his hand on the back of her neck to deepen the kiss. She settles on Taker's lap, rubbing her hands on his strong chest. He kisses down to her neck, sucking on her skin and biting her as she arches her back holding Taker's head, biting her lips.

She ran her fingernails down Taker's strong arms as he still attacked her neck and ran his hands over her thighs. he goes down to her breast now, he kisses the top of her breast, he rips her bra and takes one of her breasts in his mouth. She arches her back, moaning, feeling his hands in her wet panties, he starts kissing her lips again while stroking her pussy.

it starts to rain and thunder starts hitting the sky, the moment between them starts to be warmer than before, and they keep kissing in the rain, lying on Markus' cobweb, they wanted each other such.

He takes off his shirt, how sexy he is, wet from the rain, his muscles look big with the rain, his devil face warms with the rain, he goes to kiss her gently on the thighs; taking off her panties and running his tongue up and down her pussy she moaned biting her lips so hard. he puts both his hands on her tits and starts to play with them while he takes care of her pussy as she arches her back.

He takes off his pants and unveils his big cock, he kisses Diana's neck, while rubbing his cock against her pussy and slowly penetrates her, kisses her lips deeply, starting to come and go slowly. he grabs her face to kiss her and goes a little faster and harder, she moans between kisses. He smiled against her neck continuing to pound her as she screamed his name.

He let Diana climb on top of him and begin to ride his cock slowly, playing with his chest, biting his lip at the sight of her. she goes a little faster and harder, she moans, running her nails over Taker's chest, he slaps her ass and grabs both of her cheeks in his strong hands. "You are so good.." She moaned, biting her lips continuing to ride him. She was right, fucking it warms the body, her body is so hot it could warm the planet.

He lays her on her back, kisses her neck, and begins to penetrate her again, she hears his grunt of pleasure, she arches her back moaning. He could do it with her all night, he loves it when she screams his name it sounds good. His hands are in his wet blond hair while his are on his muscular arms. "MARK!!" She cried cumming, he is gritting his teeth pounding her deeply before cumming in turn before collapsing, breathing down her neck, his hands in her hair. "Fuck.." he whispered trying to catch his breath.

It was the best sex they ever had. She looks at Taker who is trying to catch his breath, she puts her hand on her chest, smiling. He passes his hand over his face gently bringing him closer to give him a soft kiss. Taker suddenly feels bad, like he's having a heart attack, he tries to put his hand on his chest but feels blood pouring out.

"What the.." Taker stops talking in shock, Diana is tearing out his heart with her bare hands, she smiles looking at his heart. "..W..why??" He said harshly looking at her shocked that she betrayed him, she used him to better kill him. His father was right not to trust humans and other species than their own. "You have no honor..." she said nastily to Taker who collapsed, dead, his eyes open as she laughed devilishly.